Game Update 1.22.1 - February 14th, 2022

That change to the trainingplan schedule is completely wrong, why there is even a change? So far it was: new week, new training plan workouts. So monday morning i was ready to start it. Now it is: i have to wait till 19:00 cet monday. (my local). As i am training always very early (5:30 cet) i am loosing a whole training day. Why, just why you changed that?

1 Like

Hopefully the change was to open up the week’s workouts at 12:01 a.m. on Monday in your local time zone, so it shouldn’t ruin your plan or schedule.

1 Like

Agreed. It looks like they’ve doubled the elevation in the descriptions. Chasing the Sun appears to have approximately the same climbs as Temples and Towers, and it’s ~320m climbing.

1 Like

Yeah but its Monday evening for me. Thats the problem. Check the screenshot. So yes, i am missing one day. :frowning: @Wes

Interesting: the SRAM derailleur was “too light”.

So this suggests the 12-speed component “bug” (first observed with the Canyon Aeroroad) isn’t a bug, but is rather a feature, and the problem is with <12 speed groups having basically zero mass.

The important thing is that there be compatibility between how the two are treated.

It’s really overdue for Zwift to overhaul how it handles bike aerodynamics and mass to something more predictable.

2 Likes

Oh sweet! That means I get another chance to go back and slay the purple unicorn after I’m done with BMU’s plan… I’m comin’ back for that beast, and this time it’s personal.

Also, that gradient issue might seem like a small fix, but it’s very much appreciated. Thanks for getting that one knocked off folks!

2 Likes

Still haven’t figured out the Dura-Ace weight issue I guess ?

Zwift Insider’s post on the update: Zwift Update Version 1.22.1 (100427) Released | Zwift Insider

Looks like the Dura-Ace bug may be fixed, actually. Testing it now…

10 Likes

Good stuff, Eric.
Yeah, I bet the rebel routes will feature as badge-winning routes in the Tour of Watopia. Makes sense.
It’s interesting that the Drop Shop additions that you show in your article aren’t mentioned here. Those things used to be part of the release notes content, previously.
Keep up the great work. :ride_on:

2 Likes

When will you be posting about the results of the DA bug Eric?
Like many others who had the aeroad and S5 2020 nerfed with the groupset bug, would be interesting to see if has been fixed before shelling out more XP on a different bike
That isn’t affected

Tried to join a meetup (late). Spends ages ‘finding riders’ then crashes. Tried it twice and happened both times.

On PC and I’ve done the update. Reasonable chance that some of the other riders haven’t updated yet based on the timing, if that makes a difference.

There are new event only routes in Watopia, these for cycling and another two for running.

4 Likes

What about the issues of white text on white font while creating personal workouts on ipad and iphone?
As well the first block is not visible

@Wes, I just did a lap of Electric loop, and the elevation was 136 ft, so companion app is correct.

3 Likes

I would like to know if this has been fixed yet as well.

1 Like

I must be missing something, I only see Jan 21 update for Android for download

So you have made the S5 now even slower than it is? :roll_eyes:

It is not slow IRL. Come to Sydney and ride my S5 with SRAM Red AXS and you’ll see.

It’s a very fast bike IRL, so leave it fast in Zwift.

2 Likes

@Wes @shooj
And no support for Wahoo direct connect.
At least give us an update. Will this ever be supported? Or will zwift continue to ignore this request? All other major platforms support it.
But zwift fails to implement this, or give any feedback.
Thanks!

6 Likes

We’ve got to believe that this augurs the arrival of a new challenge, at last.

1 Like

At least let us know that it is being worked on - I have not seen any team Zwift replies on this for a while.

1 Like