Game Update 1.22.1 - February 14th, 2022

Looks like some rebel routes are listed as route badge items now…… how do we select those routes in order to gain the badge?

These will be event only for now

1 Like

No, looks like it is faster now, see the Zwiftinsider article:

Groupset Bugs Fixed?

Zwift’s list of bug fixes in this update includes this line: Fixed an issue with the SRAM RED 2021 rear derailleur being slightly underpriced, and a tad bit too light.

Our tests are indicating they’ve fixed the groupset issue that slowed the Cervelo S5 2020 – it seems to have returned to its original speediness. (We’re not just why the text says it was a “tad too light” though, because that wouldn’t make the frame slower…)

We’re hoping this means Zwift has also turned their attention to the longer-standing Dura-Ace 9200 bug. Our tests so far seem to confirm this, but we’ll publish hard numbers ASAP.

2 Likes

Pizza Socks … :pizza::pizza::socks: Those I definitely need. :wink:

How do I get them .?! :partying_face:

Cause they ain’t in my garage … :thinking:

4 Likes

They were on offer a couple of years ago via completion of a calorie burning mission.

3 Likes

This seems so minor of a thing to add, but thank you. Often times I have a Z1 cool down, but the workout has not destroyed me and so I want to proceed with adding in some Z2 and +10% is not enough to get up to Z2.

7 Likes

Wondering what i need to do to get these updates? Will zwift do it on its own, or do i have to re-download it everytime theres an update?

I’ve been using Zwift on Windows 11 via BT sine about May 2021 and never had any issues whatsoever

Slightly different depending on the device you’re using; PC and Mac forcibly downloads the update before the game will launch. Every other platform relies on the app being updated - you can wait for that to happen automatically as your device notices or force it by going to the App/Play store and manually setting it going.

In no circumstances do you have to reinstall the whole game.

1 Like

Thx ill look into it

I looked at the number before update and then after and there are 10 new badges. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awesome.

Still hoping the “Quit Event” will be moved somewhere else - not above the Menu button. It’s way too close!

6 Likes

Got the Z117 error again during this latest update. Had to pair my Windows 11 computer to my phone for the update to work.

I thought this was fixed @shooj @Wes ?

Thanks.

A post was split to a new topic: Logo missing for Enve wheel in Drop Shop [February 2022]

Any progress on Apple watch heart monitor connectivity issues?

4 Likes

No problem on Win10/11.

1 Like

I have that same issue on ATV. It looks like the ENVE logo is gone from the Drop Shop screen, also.

1 Like

Issue exists on iPad pro. (i.e. the ENVE logo issue).

1 Like

Nice sleuthing, @Cathy_Smith_89 !

But this raises more questions.
Your attainable maximum is 167 badges, but mine is 170. Weird, no?

I’ve just done a tally and can’t see what could be different. I joined in April 2019: maybe there were badges available then that are no longer available to more recent joiners?

As for the other hidden five, maybe there are some new ‘Extra Credit’ badges that we don’t know about yet.

1 Like

Mine is 171, is it possible that’s just due to the number of “extra credit” badges? Maybe those don’t get counted in the total until you get them. Or does it count the missions and training plan badges as part of them. For reference I have 1 complete mission, 2 complete training plans, and 5 extra credit badges.

4 Likes