Game Update 1.22.1 - February 14th, 2022

What about the white screen appearing when lounching the program. We can not log in if wvite screen appears.

2 Likes

Right click on the white space and choose refresh

2 Likes

Ah, that could be it, @SeattleSauve. :+1:
I have four Extra Credit badges, which checks out.
Not being a runner (on Zwift), I canā€™t see how many badges are available to runners, so I just assumed that the maximum available number showing in the badges section would beā€¦ the total available. :slight_smile:

From my numbers, the Missions and Training plans arenā€™t included in the ā€˜badges attainedā€™ number.

2 Likes

I will need to take some time to look for the ā€œhiddenā€ 5. I definitely saw a few new ones that were not there before. Regarding your 170, my assumption was that maybe some routes unlock to people at higher levels. Iā€™m level 16 currently. My user name is Cathy Smith [2B2D] if youā€™re interested in following me :relaxed: Ride On!

2 Likes

I have 172 available. Iā€™m max levels cycling and running.

3 Likes

There are at least 18 cycling and 13 running achievement badges. I know Iā€™m missing everesting, marathon and sub 5 minute mile badges

2 Likes

Updated the original post with the correct meters/feet of elevation gained. Sorry about that. :ride_on:

6 Likes

I wish you could synchronize the companion app and Zwift running on Windows so the Join Event or Not Yet selection was not redundant. I have had the auto select on windows start even though I selected Not Yet on the companion app forcing me to get off the bike and click selection on windows.

1 Like

@Tim_Wells1
Hiya - did the update work after a few tries? Iā€™m seeing a successful logout in your server history from a couple hours ago. It is a Win 11 machine that had been upgraded to game version 1.22.1 (1.0.100427).

Did you try the brute-force uninstall / reinstall? Not sure why tethering to your cell data would make a difference.

For when your coach forgets you canā€™t sprint and gives you some impossintervals there is now no need to go edit it in training peaks first. :blush:

3 Likes

My software updated automatically earlier on my Macbook Pro and the Zwift app hasnā€™t worked since - the launcher opens and when I click ā€˜Letā€™s Goā€™ it closes and nothing happens - have tried several full deletions and re-installations as well as clearing history and cache on Safari etc - nothing works does anybody know how to fix? Iā€™m on a 2020 Macbook Pro with OS Monterey 12.2.1

Great to see two new routes in Neokyo and the Cervelo S5 speed back to normal! Here is my post with details, images, my thoughts, and some information that was not included in the release notes :eyes:

2 Likes

Will there be another opportunity for those who joined since that challenge?

That is a question only Zwift can answer.

1 Like

Doing the 6PM central US ADHR ride and pack dynamics are interesting. Way into the left lane and even 20ft off the road on the left I. The desert before quickly swerving back. No major impacts. But really different than last week.

Is it something like what I experienced here?

Guessing the three of the four not listed but shown route badges in menu sub screen are the rebel route posted on Zwift Inisider by the same name? Eastern eight will be a good long ride. Triple flat loops will be used TTT at some point at just the right distance and flat/rolling enough. The Downtown Titans will be a good race in scratch or points versions. Looking forward to more a gravel friendly route, it is just harder resistance for longer than tarmac.

Zwift for me keeps encountering a network errorā€¦ MacOS 12.3 Beta. No network problems as plenty of other streaming devices are all working, including Netflix via safari on same machineā€¦ Sucks canā€™t ride while downloading in the backgroundā€¦ So much for a single manā€™s valentines dine and ride :frowning:

Not a solution but I recommend following this thread: Zwift won't install on macOS Monterey BETA v12.3 [February 2022] [SOLVED]. Riding on another device(phone, tablet) is also an option. Will likely take a bit for Zwift to figure this outā€¦

1 Like