Game Update 1.22.1 - February 14th, 2022

What are the symptoms of this? I can no longer pair using the companion app on Windows 11, would BLE issues be why?

Please add more mountain bike trails. Would be nice to have some that arenā€™t hidden and they are just a route you select. Very cool feature that I hope takes off!

1 Like

Waitā€¦ What?

Guessing cosmetic bug, display says 6% when itā€™s actually 2% kinda of thing :man_shrugging:

Since the update my Tacx Neo 2T is not connecting at all via bluetooth. Zwift isnā€™t recognising the device is there at all - help! The device is fine as I can connect it to my TACX app to test the bluetooth. Itā€™s definitely the Zwift update? @shooj

1 Like

It happens the same to meā€¦ this morning I became crazy! And I keep not connecting themā€¦

1 Like

Hi @shooj, update failed when connected to my home network but worked after I tethered my Windows 11 desktop to my phone.

This has always been the case with the Z117 error for multiple different zwift versions recently. Multiple other users have reported the same occurrence where the update fails on own home network but works when tethered to phone.

When the Z117 error first appeared a few versions ago, I tried uninstalling/reinstalling zwift on home network but failed. The only fix was phone tethering.

The release notes recently mentioned the Z117 error was solved but Iā€™m not convinced.

Thanks.

I also got the Z117 error with a number of zero byte files in the download folder. I used a different user and disabled the firewall temporarily and it updated without a hitch. I have not seen this with previous updates.

1 Like

Hi,

This morning I tried to workout but when I tried to connect my Tacx Smart Flux the app didnā€™t enable connect the watts and speed sensors.

Until yesterday Iā€™ve been training without any problems, thatā€™s why I wanted to know if these issues that Iā€™m experiencing are because the last version.

I would appreciate your response because Iā€™m becoming crazy.
Thanks!!

1 Like

Original post now says 25km, should be 35km

I have also recieved the Z117 error on two different pcā€™s with thus new update. Uninstalling and re-installing did not fix the issue. I have tried tethering my laptop through my phone and it is still failing. Z117 at line 602 in Patcher.cpp

Without testing, guessing that the DA9200 bug has been fixed.
Before the last update the tarmac SL7 had gone down to 3 stars aero, 2 stars weight.
Now it is back to where it was before with 3 stars for aero and weight.
This was the only indication I could find as the other DA bikes remained 3* for both even with the bug.

1 Like

Iā€™m getting the z112 error again. God this is frustrating. Why is zwift software on the mac so terrible?

Iā€™ve tried the VPN trick and tethering but it makes no difference

Can you connect to mobile data via your phone to update?

1 Like

Seems like there will be Pi Day rides and runs on the 14th of March which will unlock the socks.

For example, hereā€™s the first ride: (I canā€™t post links)

https://www.zwift.com/eu/events/view/2745030

And the full list of rides and runs:

https://zwifthacks.com/app/events/?key=620b7bf20f1d2
1 Like

Hi, Iā€™ve just joined Zwift having spent a couple of years with Bkool. I left them because they could never get much right! And guess what, the first email I get from Zwift telling me about the new route ā€˜Chasing the Sunā€™ which catches my eye at 698m actually turns out to be 315m in my app! After questioning myself (as a newbie here), I then come across this admission of error by Zwift. How often are Zwift getting things wrong, are you another Bkool? If you screw up like they do all the time, I might as well go back to them as they charge half the price! Disappointed with my start to Zwift. Hopefully youā€™ll prove yourselves over the coming weeks.

Hi @_Snos and welcome to the forums and Zwift. All I can say is, keep your expectations low.

6 Likes

I tried and also tried a VPN. No joy

1 Like

After applying todayā€™s update, I am pleasantly surprised to find that bike colours between changes remained unchanged. Nice little touch up there to keep things unchanged. Thanks ZHQ.

Hasnā€™t yours always been like that? It seems that on my ATV this has always been the case.