Game Update 1.22.1 - February 14th, 2022

No it has never been able to keep the colour between bike swaps.

Interesting. But what’s more interesting (to me, at least) is that the MTB seems to sit on the road surface in whatever location you’re stopped, but the Tron bike is sunk into the ‘sidewalk’. Very odd. It actually looks like the Tron is at the level of the road surface (which is lower than the ‘sidewalk’, but the MTB has adjusted to the surface where it is sitting.)

In the Tron image, I think that’s some masonry in the foreground (same colour as the road surface) blocking the lower part of the wheels, etc. I agree that it makes it look like the Tron has sunk into the road. Of course, we’ve seen a lot of that in the game, so it’s natural to ‘see’ that in that image, too. :wink:

What used to happen for you when you changed bike? Did the new bike not used to be the same colour as the existing/old bike?

What if you swap to a bike that doesn’t let you change the color? For me if I’m swapping bikes that allow me to choose the color then it sticks but if I switch to something that doesn’t let me choose (like the Canyon TT bike) then when I go back to the other bike, it’s the default color.

“Z117 at line 602 in Patcher.cpp” error message
 again

This is getting extremely irritating to the point I dread the moment I have to launch Zwift after every game update. How and why did this issue appear in october/november? Before that I NEVER had a single issue but now it appears after every single update and I have to wait for zwift to provide a temporary fix

Anyway, since I can’t log on Zwift, I’ll take this opportunity to dl and try RGT to check what it’s about until the fix is available.

1 Like

Blockquote * Increased the Workout FTP Bias range from +/- 10% to +/- 25%.

Blockquote

For anyone as sadistic as I used to be, IIRC this means you could do Zwift workouts: Less than 30 minutes to burn » Emily's Short Mix | What's on Zwift? with a +20% bias and get an FTP increase.

black box for some text, might be Huawei devices as it is the same on phone (p30 pro) and my matepad 10.4

1 Like

That is an issue with ENVE wheels. Already flagged and (supposedly) being worked on.

1 Like
1 Like

I noticed this on my last ride before this update, so I think it’s recent but not new. Swapped back to Tron after doing the TdZ in the jungle and it had kept my colour.

Update is throwing an error on my Mac.
Smashed my plans for todays workout :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Probably this I’m afraid. Zwift won't install on macOS Monterey BETA v12.3 [February 2022] [SOLVED]

Ne too. Mobile don’t fix it

Bluetooth keeps dropping the bike mid-ride on brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+. The devices are never disconnected and Zwift continues to see the devices, but it says No Signal across all 3 nodes and only restarting the app will solve the problem. Appears completely randomly from 3 minutes into the ride to over an hour.

No issues with HR chest strap, this one keeps working throughout the ride. Using Stages SB20, the issue affects the Stages Bike node across all Power, Cadence and Controllable devices. Connecting the former 2 directly to left power meter works, leaving the Controllable unfunctional and without signal, as the Stages Bike node is the only one you can connect the Controllable to.

While Zwift drops the signal, the bike stays connected and working with the Stages Link app on my phone. Also no issues with Windows Laptop or Android phone (OnePlus 9 Pro).

The issue was present with previous game version as well as this.

Please fix ASAP! Impossible to do the March zFondo having to restart the app 15 times!

Will be interested to see your results. I tried the S5 again with the DT Swiss wheels (not disc) and it didn’t seem any different to before over 65km of Tempus.

The new Trek TT bike has strange colour selections, but it looks great.

Please note:

2 Likes

Why ERG mode switch disappeared in Zwift Companion Game screen ?

Hi @Kris_Siejka

Welcome to the forum.

I assume you did not pair the trainer as Power and controllable.

Just had the laptop crash twice, once in the pen and then 3km into the wtrl race, how to I get the fit file off to chuck onto zwiftalizer? Never had an issue until this update