Game Update 1.21 - January 12th, 2022

You mean update the apple 4k ? I would post a pic but I’m not sure how , it’s not the remote there are things missing on home screen

They’re terrible, see here: Game Sounds messed up after update [January 2022]

1 Like

Something is very wrong there. Have you tried removing and reinstalling Zwift? Rebooting the Apple TV? Do other apps work ok on it?

1 Like

Ok I’ve sorted it not zwift or the update at all it was something in video settings on the apple all my fault thanks anyway ,strange that the only app it affected was zwift

2 Likes

When will we able to sign up for the Wahoo climbing mission @Wes? As of now, the registration is not available ingame.

Zwiftinsider.com said it was pushed back a day, should be available today 1/18 to register, starts on the 24th however.

Update 1.21.1 - January 18th
We’ve released update 1.21.1 for PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Apple TV. It contains the following fix.

• Apple TV and iOS: Fixed an issue that would cause the game to freeze while descending down Alpe du Zwift.
  • Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
7 Likes

Hi Wes

Is it possible to see what other bugs were crushed along with the tvOS/iOS Alpe glitch ?

@Wes When support for Wahoo Direct Connect??

3 Likes

I saw a flock of Moosen!

Update 1.21.2 - January 21st
We’ve released update 1.21.2 for PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Apple TV. It contains the following change.

• Bug fixes and improvements to upcoming programs and events.
2 Likes

Any details on which bugs were squashed?

:+1:

You’ll want to update to 1.21.2 before starting the Wahoo Climbing Mission.

2 Likes

Please let us know about direct connect support. Any infomation even if there are still issues preventing its release would be appreciated. More transparent communication would be greatly appreciated. Its tough loving zwift and hearing nothing for months :cry:

2 Likes

Since version 1.21 Zwift on my iPad does not detect my Tacx Flux and can’t connect to it… The problem is the the trainer as the Tacx Training App connect to the trainer without problem…
Just updated to 1.21.2 and still the same problem….
I guess I will have to cancel my subscription if the iPad is not supported anymore…

1 Like

Make sure that your Tacx app is not connected to the trainer when you’re trying to connect it with Zwift. Because that will stop Zwift from seeing it.

I made sure nothing else is connected the the trainer.
It behaves the same with my wife’s trainer as well.
Really something’s going on…
When the issue started Zwift first found a trainer but it did not recognize it as the Flux S…
It worked with Zwift on my iPhone but was loosing connection regularly during the ride…

You don’t even care to reply to my question? @Wes @shuji
Give us an update regarding the Wahoo Direct Connect implementation. Thanks

1 Like

ERG mode stopped working after an update :rage: Direto X is up to date.
Infinitely hopeless…