Game Update 1.20 - December 16th, 2021

I just tried installing the update on my PC and the login screen just flashes. I’ve tried shutting down and restarting and nothing works. Any suggestions?

I can’t connect the Stages Bike as a Controllable only connect Power and Cadence.

Hopefully this will be solved so I can ride.

1 Like

Any information on the new home screen?

New to Zwift. I don’t find the route map view in upper right of screen to be useful. I would find a larger cross-section view much mor use to see changes in gradient- the current one is very small, especially on an iPad.Is there a setting to enlarge the cross section?

3 Likes

There is currently no setting for that.

Same problem here. Reached out to tech support, who has been response and report that they will try to find a solution. I’m having issues sending them log files, as I’m using Apple TV;if you’ve log files, could you send them via Support?

Any fixes planned for the horrible Apple TV controls when trying to scroll.

2 Likes

Update borks the Stages SB20. Can’t get it to connect as Controllable after updating tonight, was working fine last night before the update.

Bummer, was excited to try the new routes

Same here I use Apple TV so only have the photos taken.

I have an interactive roller (elite arion digital smart b+) when after upgrade (iphone) my roller “controllable” couldnt connect to my phone via bluetooth. From apple tv I havent upgraded it I could connect from apple tv. Then I connected to zwift support they said you cant connect elite arion smart b+ roller via bluetooth you could connect with ant dongle. But I use my roller from 2 years, I had always connecting via bluetooth to my iphone. And always uslng bluetooth when zwifting. I have never have ant dongle. I know Ant dongle requires to connecting a pc or mac. Is there anybody living same problem?

I upgraded ios 15,2 then I started the zwift my controllable connect via ble, now there is no prob!

Ride on!

It would be nice if smaller riders didn’t have to put out.5 w/kg my more than everyone else on the descents. It’s ridiculously out of sync with reality if you’re tucked into the middle of the pack.

1 Like

SB20 user here. Are the folks having problems on Apple TV or are all platforms hosed?

Same problem. Unfortunately I updated right before jumping in for the Thursday WTRL TTT race. While I was able to race with base resistance of the trainer, not having the feed ride feedback was definitely a problem.

See this thread: Stages SB20 Not Controllable [December 2021]

1 Like

Please fix the sunlight issues on iPad Pro. Riding in the dark decrease the overall feeling while in game.
Thanks,
Jakub

1 Like

Same here, very annoying. Anyone have a solution for this?

iPad here

Did you fix the glowing white deer on Apple TV in Makuri Islands? Didn’t see it listed, but will check.

Share to my team :+1:

Auto update is not immediate. If you wait a while, I forget how often it checks, it will eventually auto update. However, if you know an update has been released. Then, manually check and if necessary update Zwift.

Do your other apps update w/out reinstall? Are you referring to auto update? If so, see above. There should be no reason to reinstall each an update is pushed.

1 Like