Game Update 1.18 - October 20th, 2021

A post was merged into an existing topic: Can’t U-Turn [October 2021] [1.18.0]

Are there any plans to fix the bug on Box hill/Leith hill (I think?) where your “map marker” doesn’t leave ground level as you climb the hills? This results in that the slope indicator just becomes a black square with the slope shown in percent after a while, since your marker is now “below ground”. The bug’s been there for the year I’ve been using Zwift.

5 Likes

Hello there,

My Zwift (Mac) wont launch after the update.\

Please fix.

1 Like

No workie!!! Paused membership of myself and my wife. Unless you want to credit us all for the non functionality???

1 Like

Update 1.18.1 - October 21st, 2021

We have released a small update to 1.18 to address two critical issues. This update is currently available for MacOS users and will be available for PC, Android, iOS and Apple TV users in the next 12 to 24 hours.

• Fixed an issue that would cause Zwifters to continue moving while in the pairing screen when they should have been stopped automatically.
  • Fixed an issue on MacOS which would cause large black boxes and other visual anomalies to appear on screen.
9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Can’t U-Turn [October 2021] [1.18.0]

Updated zwift on pc tonight. 3 rides, 3 zwift app crashes within 20 minutes. This isn’t acceptable for the subscription fee. Fix ASAP.

v1.18.1 for PC, Android, iOS and Apple TV have not released yet - only macOS tonight.

We appreciate your patience until they’re out in the next 12 to 24 hours.

2 Likes

I am having power drops again after last update. I am using windows laptop with ANT+. I hadn’t have power drops in a while, and last few updates it go back and forth between having zero drops and having 2-3 or more.

4 Likes

I’ve got zero resistance post update. Gradient change, but no resistance change.

Running ATV and KICKR Bike

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Route selection scroll bar missing on Windows [October 2021] [1.18.0]

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mac blank screen, colored screen and black blocks [October 2021] [1.18.0] [SOLVED]

Following up on this - I also could not view another rider in a meetup. The button is there in companion app, but clicking it does nothing. Android, latest Zwift release running on PC.

1 Like

Riding Richmond yesterday (via Bluetooth) was an absolute disaster. Never had this problem before latest release.

1 Like

This is why new maps, rowing and running updates will never happen. The whole team is continually bug squashing (the same bugs) every minor update.

What problem? You need to be more specific.

1 Like

He quoted Hayley Walker’s problem with lagging gradients.

1 Like

Ah, thanks, I don’t have that issue. I don’t use bluetooth either, so perhaps that is why?

The one noted in the post that I responded to. Gradients on the screen did not match the resistance on my Kickr or Climb. In short, there was a considerable lag that was not the result of mere radio interference. For example, on the 23rd Street KOM, I was still tilted downhill and spinning at downhill RPMs for the first quarter of the climb, and, upon summitting, still had a few hundred meters of “climb” remaining, according to my Wahoo equipment. Nothing changed from my prior ride to yesterday’s, except for the new Zwift software.

2 Likes

Version 1.18.1 for PC and Apple TV devices has been released.

4 Likes