Game craching on pairing screen (in ride) after update

after today’s update when i go to the pairing screen after starting a ride the game crashes.

it did this on two separate rides (one this morning, one this evening) so don’t think it is a one off

i’m running the windows version

Me too. On ipad twice.

And then I get this report.

That looks like you lost the network connection and it didn’t save properly on exit, did all the other zwifters disappear during your ride?

Ah. Will check My wifi. Dont know about the others in the group ride. Funny though when I tried to return to the ride After the crash I kind a rode in the sky, over a canyon just to “land” on the tarmac of a bridge. Felt like E.T. I swear I have just been drinking water. :wink:

/Jens Rysgaard
+45 2360 4480

| Mike Mike_Rowe_PBR
May 30 |

• | - |

Jens_Rysgaard_7474:

then I get this report

That looks like you lost the network connection and it didn’t save properly on exit, did all the other zwifters disappear during your ride?

it could be due to this - when i try and enter the pairing screen it just exits the game without asking to save or anything - so seems to just kill the app.

i’ve only done it before actually riding so wouldn’t have hit the first autosave so there is no activity in my companion app