Four Horseman route completed but not badge not earned?

Hey everyone, wanted to give you all an update on this one!

Right now, we are currently working on the fix for the issue you’ve all been good enough to report (and notice is still happening).

We are hoping to get the fix out in a timely manner, which means in the next few weeks with a future game release. However - and I stress this - nothing in development is certain until it’s in the update and installed on your machine. So please understand that we really are working on it and we really have been looking at your logs to help us narrow it down. I’ve also seen the great troubleshooting by Rustem, who took the time to get deep into the checkpoints in the log files.

The “fix” doesn’t mean you’ll get a badge, at least not right now. I’m sorry that’s the case, and I don’t like having to write it. What it will mean, though, is that you should be able to get the badges for these routes post-update.

We are working on the ability to be able to retroactively add badges, as many of you know the pain of not seeing that reward following a ride, be it long or short. We here at the office are also not immune to the… quirks of Zwift; as Zwifters, we’re right there with you. Again, there are a lot of obstacles to overcome in getting this out on our end.

I wanted to let you all know that this thread and your effort hasn’t been for naught, as well as hopefully provide a little more context and clarity where I can. It’s a tough situation, and your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to report, read, and respond. You are what makes Zwift great.

Ride On.

10 Likes