Experience with Zwift App on Xiaomi Mipad 4

Hi,
I just tried to use the app on my Xiaomi Mipad4. It works almost fine. One major setback though is that there is no picture of the course:

Next problem: when I tried to go back to the launcher by using back buttons it didn’t really work. The Zwift login screen was spinning (I guess because I was holding the tablet in portrait mode at this time) and it didn’t react to the back button.

1 Like

I reported the same problem today with Mi Pad 4 - Flagship of Xiaomi with Octacore 2.2GHz, 4 Gb Ram and Android 8.1.0

1 Like

Thank you for the details! Forwarding this information over.

1 Like

By the way: just out of pure curiosity I tried the Zwift app on my XiaoMi MiMix2 and everything worked just fine. It’s just that the screen is that bit too small to really enjoy zwifting on it.

1 Like

Same on my Mi Pad 4, 3GB RAM version (Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, Adreno 512 GPU). Black screen, except for UI items - previously sometimes it was all red instead of black.

I did test it previously on my Nokia 6.1 (Qualcomm Snapdragon 630, Adreno 508 GPU), where it worked fine. But agreed, the phone screen is just a bit too small.

Hello! As of today, does zwift work correctly on xiaomi Mi pad 4?
I am thinking of buying a mi pad 4 plus