Event completely missing from ZwiftPower

Hi wondering if anyone has any ideas, I completed the Evo CC Sprint Race Series (B) ride this morning at 5.00 AM (GMT).

When I look in the companion app all appears as normal however when I look at zwiftpower there is no record of this event ever taking place (either on my profile or in the main events / results page).

Wondering if there is something I can do to get this to sync?

Cheers

Seen a few of these in the past week or so and @xflintx has been awesome at getting them restored. Hopefully he will see this and sort for you to avoid raising a ticket.

1 Like

Thanks @Dean didn’t even know there was a process to raise tickets or queries so thats useful.

@xflintx if you can help thats awesone but also if not, no problem I can raise a ticket (once I figure out how to do that haha)

Cheers

1 Like

They’ve made a few changes with Zwiftpower support since taking over the reigns so its a little tricky knowing whats what, but with the ZP forums now closed, they encourage use of these forums to replace those discussions. And now with Sticky no longer able to help us with ZP specific issues, Zwift have asked us to raise request direct to zwiftpower@zwift.com.

So long as you can post a question somewhere here, bound to be someone that can guide you :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers

I added it back into the website, so it should be there now.

Here’s the link for you: ZwiftPower - Login

1 Like

It seems that there are a few more racing that disappeared from ZwiftPower, as per post “tdz-stage-5-missing-in-zp/534457” (last part of the url).
What would be the standard way to raise this kind of issues? Dean mentioned that you can raise a ticket, but without indicated where/how to do so…
Thanks.