We’ve made some updates to the way in-game chat works during events, and will be enabling it today.
- When you’re in an event - you’ll see chat bubbles from anyone whose avatar you can see (and vice versa).
- Depending on how the event is set up - you may be able to see chats from all categories (e.g. a chase race) of players nearby…
- Also depending on event setup - you may see chat from free riders nearby who are not in your event.
- Players will always see what the leaders and sweepers of that event are saying
- Ride leaders and sweepers will see chat from all event participants regardless of their relative position
If you notice anything that’s not working great - let us know so we can continue to improve it.