ERG mode wattage target can get stuck during session

No, just running the Zwift app on an iPad.

Trainer: Kickr Core
Device: tried Win10, iPad mini, MacbookAir
BLE
ERG Mode

Same issue as others in last days, after aprox. 20min training wattage dont change, blue light on kickr core is not blinking but it is still blue, in pairing menu controllable is not active - after pairing still dont work. Cant do any of training left, i must go out of app and turn on again with new trening session. Seems problem started after installing wahoo app and upgrading trainer.

Ridiculous :confused:

Device: Macbook Pro Mojave
ERG Mode

Same issue as above

1 Like

Happened 20/20/2020
17.20 BST
Device Wahoo Kickr Core
HP Laptop
Crashed then stuck at 166

Occurred 11/2/2020

About half way through my ride my wattage reading dropped out (went to 0) and Zwift reported that ERG mode was temporarily disabled. It came back but and recalibrated but the resistance was behind the workout targets showing on the screen.

Trainer: Kicker Bike
Device with Zwift App: Apple TV 4K
ANT + or BLE: BLE
ERG mode or SIM: ERG

Wahoo KICKr core
Blue tooth , MacBook Pro
ERG mode

Noticed this issue started straight after the recent Zwift maintenance outage

Trainer: Saris H2
Device: Android phone
ERG Mode

Device with Zwift App: Macbook Pro
ANT + or BLE: BLE (by Companion app)

Trainer: Kickr Core (bought it three weeks ago)
Device with Zwift App: Windows 10
ANT + or BLE: BLE

It happened already twice. The fix suggested on zwift support (i.e. wattage-gets-stuck-in-workout-mode), did not solve it.

Had this issue yesterday when trying to complete the Alternative Sprint workout of the 2020 Zwift Academy. It’s strangely inconsistent though, I could do 2 of the free ride sprints without problem. In one ERG mode switch off half way during the free ride interval en in alle others it never switched off leaving me with no resitance at all, legs spinning like an out-of-control windmill, and only hitting around 300 watts. Very annoying issue!

Kickr Snap
MacBook Pro (2017)
Bluetooth connected
Companion app on iPhone 11