ERG mode not working with new Watopia expansion update

3 rides since update erg mode have not worked for me on IOS and KICKR

same exact problem Kickr Gen1

I had the same issue. I have a Cycleops Hammer using iPad to run Zwift. I was able to do a work around by using Zwift companion with my PC. ERG worked fine this way.

Cycleops hammer and zwift iOS iPad and no erg mode and no resistance change on inclines since update. Super frustrating to ride. Any ETA for fix?

Kickr and Apple TV, ERG very slow to react since last Zwift update. Relieved that its not only me having issues, confident Zwift will sort it out.

Same issues here using Hammer and Apple TV. Will not calibrate either. Works with Rouvy but will not work in zwift.

Using Hammer, Apple TV & Companion App on iPhone. ERG mode does not work, does not react to slope, calibrate failed. Calibrated using Rouvy app worked.

Same here, first ride since the update using a Hammer and Zwift on iphone. Calibrated the trainer in Rouvy and began a workout in ERG mode but the trainer resistance was all over the place.

Same problem here. No egr mode. The unit attaches but no resistance. When is a fix coming?

Same problem here with H2 and apple tv. smart trainer turned dumb trainer. The old IOS ipad version of zwift app is still working just fine…fyi in case support can just re-release the last version until they get a fix into the update.

My issue is not directly ERG related, but Zwift would not detect increases in power from my Kickr gen1. I assume had I been in erg mode, the correct power would not have been detected. App platform is iOS.

I did the ToW on Thu, Apr 18 and all worked perfectly. Yesterday was my first Zwift ride since then. This is the first time in 2 and a half years that I’ve had an issue with Zwift. Tried multiple spindown calibrations and all failed / timed out.

Btw, I ended doing a TrainerRoad workout and it worked flawlessly.

1 Like

Same issue, no erg mode and no calibration with iOS iPad 2

An update on AppleTV has rolled out, resolving resistance issues on my Kickr Gen 1

1 Like

Zwift updated for me during start up on Mon or Tues this week and resolved the issue with my setup. Surprised to still see so many having issues.

Same here, just updated app, worked fine before

Just to chime in.
I have the same issue with windows 10 and an Elite suito.
It is extraordinary frustrating trying to do an aenerobic workout and not beeing able to reach the watts without switching 6 gears and keeping an eye on the cadence.

Hi everyone, I had the same issue for a couple of weeks, I have uninstalled Zwift from my ipad, install it again and it seems to work fine, I have done two workouts after that so far.

Hi guys. Im having same issue. Have tried all the tips but nothing until know. I have even changed the place where i use the trainer to see if that was some signal interference but the issue remains…

Same here. Kikr Gen 1 (2016) and MacBook Air. Erg mode for workout does not work to control resistance in line with the program. I was seeing about 20s lag between programmed change and actual. Had to switch erg off to complete the workout.