Elite sterzo smart

Good morning! Sorry to bother you again!! Could you write down the name of this track , I don 't really understand ? Here I go to zwift and where to look for it -? I need to know the exact name of the route !! Sorry again for the trouble! And another question! I don’t have a smart machine, but I have elite stereo smart. I accidentally found out about the GTA V toy and they put the GT Bike V 0.2.2 mod in it. Will I be able to ride only with elite stereo smart or do I just need a smart bike machine?

Use Muir and the Mountain route

I don’t think you need smart trainer

1 Like

If I understood what a mountain route is . “not this one, by any chance?” “Downtown Titans” ?

Mountain?
Route Basics
Length: 29.5 km (18.3 miles)
Elevation: 682 m (2,238‘)
Lead-In: 0.5 km (0.3 miles)
Map: Watopia

Restriction: none

Read the link the Ian posted above, it has a good description.

Thanks! I 've sorted everything out , I need to
Muir and the Mountains will come Bluetooth- usb for PC and I’ll try! And so I drove with the device, it’s fine - when I was driving one track and I drove it before. I was overtaken by my ghost . Well, thanks to the adaptations, I shortened the path and overtook my own ghost by three seconds.

1 Like

Sorry to bother you again. When I put the Elite sterzo smart under the front wheel, it seems to me that the steering wheel went up a lot? It’s just that I have a simple bike stand In’ride 100 VAN RYSEL X DECATHLON, Or does it seem to me or is it true? If so, then you will have to put it under the bike rack. I have a mountain bike and a tire under it with large treads Sorry if not in the subject!!

USB-Bluetooth has arrived. I put firewood and launched the application - everything is OK! Thanks to everyone who responded and explained!

2 Likes

Hello everyone Yesterday I put the GTA 5 game and the GT Bike V 0.6.1.0 mod to the game. It was fun to travel virtually . I accidentally found out that Elite sterzo smart is involved in this game. And I’m sorry that I didn’t write about the case, I’m just overwhelmed with emotions that I didn’t buy Elite sterzo smart for nothing

Guys, I’m in a bad mood! I decided to drive that mountain highway towards Muir and the mountain . When I took the first left turn, I did it. And when I drove up to turn right on that path, it didn’t work out, I turned the steering wheel to the left - and drove straight. Even just to move to another lane of the road did not work. Help me out, what did I do wrong? My application comes from a PC < via bluetooth-udb. So I can swing the steering wheel along the highway without any problems, I tried to drive along a small diameter on turns.

1 Like

Good morning to you ! I have a problem with Elite sterzo smart!!! I had to reinstall windows 10 . When I installed the Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter drivers and then the zwift application . And I decided to take a little ride. I launch the application and then decided to fix all the sensors - two from a bike and a heart rate monitor, I saw everything, but Elite sterzo smart can’t find it! What should I do, maybe I did something wrong? Everything goes on the tablet, but not on the PC! At that time, I wrote on the PC that it was necessary to update the Elite sterzo smart drivers - well, I did it that time and everything worked. I am waiting for your help, I will be very grateful.!!

I figured it out, I put the wrong drivers , .I found a new version and installed it - everything worked. I’m sorry I wrote here…

Good day everyone! I have a problem now. On a tablet, the device works without problems, on a PC there is a problem. I recently rearranged windows 10 and when I installed all the drivers, it worked. Maybe I did something wrong? I removed the device from the front wheel and began to carry out actions at the PC . I unscrewed the screw and removed the cover where the finger batteries are located… I took out the batteries and at the same time the application is turned on and the Bluetooth is working. And then I put the batteries in the socket and look at the device, the application saw. Well, I fixed the lid and turned off the device in the application and then decided to turn it on again - not to see the device application. I took out the batteries again and put them on again and everything worked again. But I did it again, turned it off and then turned it back on in the application and again does not lead. But at the same time, I turned on the tablet and there he sees the device in the application without any problems. . And I don’t know what to think? I wanted to ask your opinion? And also, how did you put the batteries on, do you not remove them?

Leave the batteries in. The unit will switch off when not used and will switch on when you turn the bars.