Elite sterzo smart

What about other mountain bike trails? Will they or won’t they?

I don’t see anything to suggest this is high on Zwift’s priority list. Nothing, or next to nothing, in past 3 years so, unless users of Sterzo suggest otherwise, probably best to put on hold as you have decided.

1 Like

Good morning to you! I’ve been thinking about it and decided to take Elite sterzo smart, But there are questions, maybe it will seem stupid to you! As I understand it, Elite sterzo smart works with Bluetooth. I have Bluetooth on my tablet and ZWIFT is also there, but it’s simple, the companion is not installed. HUAWEI MatePad T 10 and ZWIFT works without problems. If I take Elite sterzo smart - will it work? And I don 't have a smartphone , because I need to fix the wheel displacement , right and left ? And there is also a mountain bike track in the bike app, I can turn there. They wrote to me to take a cheap smartphone for this and is it mandatory?

The amount of internal memory
32 GB,
Operating system
Android
OS Version
Android 10
Processor
HiSilicon Kirin 710A 2000 MHz
Number of cores
Video Processor
Mali-G51 MP4
Support
for microSD memory cards
Maximum memory card size
512 GB of internal memory
32 GB
The amount of RAM
2 GB,
Wireless connection
Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, GLONASS

I don’t have a Sterzo Smart so not 100% sure about my answers. Hopefully others will jump in.

From what I have read in link below I don’t believe you need a smartphone and the Sterzo can be used without the need for a Companion App. The need for Bluetooth is required. You mention Bluetooth in your PC specs above but also about buying a USB Bluetooth adaptor in posts 11/12 above.

I don’t use a smartphone for my Companion App (screen too small) but I use my IPad Air2 as the Companion App.

Others with much more IT knowledge will hopefully help out with whether you need anything further to get Sterzo operational.
Also whether, if required, you can use your tablet as the Companion App.
I have Zwift game loaded on my Ipad for running and also Zwift Companion loaded to work as Companion App when cycling with Zwift game on PC.

1 Like

Ian is 100% correct you Don’t need the companion app to use the Sterzo.

1 Like

Sorry to bother you! I still have questions ! While at
I don’t have bluetooth-usb, can I do that??? I turn on the tablet and the PC with the application, the sensors of the bike will be fixed on my PC, and the PC screen will be displayed on the Elite Sterzo Smart tablet and on the TV. It will be on the PC in the application to see Elite Sterzo Smart . I just want to use a PC for the application, I record my trips from the screen. To analyze it later… And the main question about this - about Repack Ridge - about the button for turning to the highway ?

Do you open the Zwift app on two devices, this is not a good idea.

You only need the PC if the PC has Bluetooth.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer! Okay, I’ll use the software on the tablet for now when it arrives. And as soon as I order Bluetooth-usb, and it arrives, I will use Elite Sterzo Smart via a PC

you can use the Tablet as a bluetooth bridge if you install the companion app. See the video in the 3rd post.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer! Okay, I’ll watch the video. If there are any questions I will ask! The main thing I understood is to use the tablet as a Bluetooth bridge and what kind of application is needed. I have a home cable with the Internet. There is a Wi-Fi router in the room. A PC is connected from it via cable, and the tablet is connected with wireless Wi-Fi. I have a TV in another room and through a Wi-Fi router, I watch YouTube on TV. The zwift application on the tablet goes to the TV with the application on the tablet and there the tablet screen appears on the screen. And from the PC there is a long cable -HDMI . I 'm sorry that I painted here what I have and how they are connected . I don’t understand this at all, and with the help of YouTube, I come to a logical solution.

Всем привет! Я заказал Elite Sterzo Smart , приедет 3 ноября . Сегодня на ютубе посмотрел про это, там из Германии показал Elite Sterzo Smart и он использовал ее через zwift на планшете и вид zwift , как у меня на планшете. Так что пока буду пользоваться через планшет, как деньги будут возьму USB-адаптер Bluetooth для ПК.

• Hello everyone I got elite sterzo smart and launched zwift on both PC and tablet . He saw elite sterzo smart - on the PC you need Bluetooth-USB, and on the tablet the icon lit up that it was working. I decided to take a ride and wiggle the steering wheel - there are no signs of turning. And he also writes about some kind of upgrade and registration of sterzo, I don’t really speak English and have to write through a translator. What do I need to do to make the turn work? I watched the video and did not understand where to find to install the program and then upgrade elite sterzo smart I have a tablet with 10 android and does not really work with Google play .I run the pois through the Aurora Store and there is no upgrade about elite sterzo smart . And also how will I have bluetooth- usb , how do I upgrade elite sterzo smart on windows 10? And then I’m already sitting for 1 hour and I can’t upgrade elite sterzo smart on a tablet!!!

Hi @23_valera23

See if this information help.

I don’t have a smartphone, Google Play doesn’t work on my tablet, but it doesn’t work on Aurora.

Can you borrow a Android phone from a friend to upgrade the Sterzo, you only need to do it once.

I installed the application, I don’t understand it in any way, I launch the application and I can’t register in any way, I wrote everything correctly, but I don’t want to enter data. What to do?

I 've launched everything !!! I 've been through a lot with this . Everything went through the tablet, now when there will be Bluetooth on the PC and I’ll try to do it there. Now we need to deal with Elite sterzo smart

All very early in the morning (I’m a lark) Another question! On which track, where you need to make a turn and drive a mountain track for Elite sterzo smart, Otherwise I watched the video and didn’t understand what kind of track! And sorry for the stupid question!

1 Like