Dual Record analysis not showing fit file from zwift

I recorded my zwift session today on my garmin edge 530 and want to create a data set, but there is no fit file from the zwift activity for todays ride? So i cant upload anything, the last fit file activity zwiftpower is showing me is in january? But i have raced and done group sessions since then and todays ride saved fine on zwift dot com and on strava.

Is there any reason why todays ride wont show in the ‘Use fit file from zwift activity’?

Hello, I have the same problem as your registration in zwifpower but there is no suitable file of the zwift activity for today’s ride.So I can’t upload anything, the last supported file activity zwiftpower shows me is in DICBRE /23?

have you found the solution?

You can download the fit file from Zwift.com or (if using PC or MAC) you can use the local saved files.

1 Like

The problem I have when I go to do a double measurement in zwifpower is that the tab where it says “Assign to a Zwift Event you entered” comes out blank as if there was no zwift event made by me.If it does not recognize my Zwift power source with the event I want to select, I cannot do the double measurement.

The last zwift event was in December. How can I see if my activities are public in zwiftpower.?
Activities must be set to Public.? and how to make them public

Try to update activity list in ZP.

You can set your activities to public in Companion app (and probably in your feed at zwift.com, too).

Öffentlich = Public

But what I mean with using fit files - for dual analysis it is not necessary to assign a Zwift activity, I just select comparison file 1 and 2 (Datei auswähken = select file) and click Create data set.

Power source - I wrote my source info there (made my last analysis 2 years ago), now I can select it - it is just for the labels in the analysis.

Hope it helps?

2 Likes

Thank you very much, you have opened the doors to heaven for me, by God I can now take measurements, thank you a million

1 Like