Does zwift works on the Samsung galaxy tab s6 lite

Does anyone knows if & how zwift is working on the new Samsung galaxy tab S6 Lite ?

1 Like

Looking for info on this also , looking at purchasing one but really would like to use it for Zwift

The samsung s6 lite runs zwift very well. I have byen running zwift on it a couple of days.

5 Likes

Thanks for posting this. I’ve been running Zwift on my S20+ and it works great. My old eyes could use a bigger readout tho. The Tab S6 Lite looks like the sweet spot for a dedicated tablet.

I have been doing the same, I did run it on my S20 - but it still runs smoother and nice on the S6. You can not go wrong with it.

1 Like

I just emailed the support and they replied saying the Samsung S6 Lite is not supported???

Thats what I’m using and its 100% OK

I bought the S6 Lite and it works perfect , connected to both my smart trainer and Ant+ heart rate strap first attempt and plays glitch free

2 Likes

i just bought the s6lite and it’s not supported, really silly because the app runs fine on the tablet,
in canada

Ive bought a samsung S6 lite it dont work on it so how do those others get it to work on theirs.
It works on my phone can it be tranfered from my mobile phone to a laptop or my tablet using some sort of cable?

Auf dem Ipad meiner Frau läuft es super, aber auf meinem Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite läuft es nicht.

Don’t think this question still applies for you but for people looking into buying a Tab S6 Lite: Yes, it works.

I have it connected via ANT+ to my Garmin HRM and have my Kickr Core connected via Bluetooth. Did a 1,5 hour workout and that drained the battery for for around 36% for me ( with screen brightness around 80% ) So no problems!

Hey, I just bought a Tab S6 lLite as well to use Zwift on it. But when I want to connect Zwift to my tablet with bluetooth, my tablet says I need some other app. Do you have any ideas? :slight_smile:
(I use a Direto XR)

Hello Marvin,
First of all read the OP in the post ( ZwiftGame Android FAQ (v 1.0.60239) )

Sounds like your tablet ( inside the Zwift app ) cant find your trainer because you did not give Zwift the permissions it needs.

You don’t need to connect your trainer manually outside of the app.
Once you open the Zwift app and you get to the screen which searches all devices than you can connect to it.
I got the same message when trying to connect outside the Zwift app with my Kickr Core. But I can only do that with my Wahoo app. But since you connect to the trainer INSIDE the Zwift app it’s not a problem!

Hope this solves your problem.

Hi Steven, can you advise what you have done to get it to work. i have the 6s lite and the connections continuously drops, even get a message to say connection failure.

Hi , to be honest I’ve not experienced any issues . I’m connected via Bluetooth to an Elite smart trainer . All I can suggest is make sure everything is up to date or try a fresh install .

Steve

Hi Steven, thanks for your response. I have done a factory reset and ensured everything is updated. Seems to be working well now with a bluetooth connection.

Have you resolved this issue? I have a tab s6 and mine drops the trainer at what appear to be random times and I basically have to restart the program to get it to reconnect again. It is very frustrating.

Hi Blaine.

Yes did a factory reset and a software update at the time. Connection was then stable. Haven’t had issues since.

1 Like

Hello
Following this Galaxy S6 Lite thread. I have one and have been using for 2 - 3 years now. It works perfectly… until today!
I was forced today to run a Zwift update. It wouldn’t update without me first uninstalling.
I uninstalled and the Android play store is now telling me that the app is not compatible with my device.
Anyone know what is going on here?
I will email Zwift support too but this is really unexpected. I see no reason for it not to be compatible unless the software update has been done with a bug of sorts or the device list is incomplete.
It works on all my other devices.