Hi Paulā€¦ as per belowā€¦ Thanks.
According to the system I have:
One UI Version: 5.0
Android Version: 13
Kernel Version: 4.14.113-25436157
Build Number: TP1A
Knox Version: 3.9
Android Security Patch Level: 1st Feb 2023

Have checked for udpates and I am up to date.

So I also started a post over on SingleTrack world.
There is a guy there with the same tablet but after raising a support case with Zwift, they just told me to check their supported devices list. Mine meets the criteria.
Does anyone have any suggestion at all?

Iā€™m not sure what the problem is. It seems like it should work. I would keep engaging with support and let them know that your device apparently meets the requirements. I guess another thing to try would be doing a factory reset on the tablet, but Iā€™m not confident that would help.

They should at least be able to ask you about the specifics of your device and tell you exactly what the problem is. @shooj can you suggest any way for Anthony to get a better support response?

Is their a quirk about permissions on Android 13 that need care to get Zwift running properly?

I vaguely recall something about Android 13 issues posted here in last ~6 months.

I believe the GPU (Mali-G72 MP3) could be the problem, but I am not the expert here. Compared with my old HTC 10 (Adreno 530):

ā€œIf youā€™re not able to find the Zwift app in the Google Play Store from your AndroidĀ® device, itā€™s not compatible with Zwiftā€

Assuming this is true, it seems like a change was introduced to drop support for this device without warning, because the device was previously supported and is running the supported OS. The August 2022 announcement only refers to changes in supported Android versions, nothing about newly unsupported hardware. I wonder if it fails to meet one of the other stated requirements or not (eg, OpenGL version or whatever).

Is not the problem (GPU has 3.2).

Hello Anthony - sorry for your troubles. We are looking into this now. As you say it makes no sense, and no, we didnā€™t drop support for the S6 lite.

Weā€™ve had some random reports of this (devices suddenly being reported incompatible) in the past.

It could an issue with Googleā€™s Android operating system.

Try clearing the Google Play Store cache, and then clearing the data.
Then restart the Google Play store app.

-Will (Zwift Dev)

1 Like

Hi Will
Thanks for the guidance. I have done as you suggested and itā€™s installing now.
Thank you!
Anthony

2 Likes

Has anyone had much luck running Zwift on a Samsung galaxy S6 Lite? I got it working for about two years, but now I canā€™t get it to install and run anymore. Iā€™m using Techloky to try to install it.

Is anyone still having issues with this tablet? I was using it perfectly until about a month ago when it randomly started to lose connection during rides - so frustrating!

I did a factory reset but the issue is still there.

Zwift works fine still just using my Galaxy S23+ phone but the screen is tiny in comparison.

Hi Mark, I am having the same problems with my S6 lite. Have you fixed the problem?
Regards Sascha

Hi Sascha. Unfortunately not. After a few weeks I gave up and bought an Apple TV box and PC monitor which work flawlessly.

Iā€™ve been running Zwift on my s6 lite for 2 years but recently had a few disconnections (annoyingly always close to the end of a ride). I found this thread and wondered if there were any updates on whether others were still having issues. Is support for the tablet on the way out? Do I need to start looking for something else to run Zwift?

Hi

Lots of people sad that Zwift is running perfeclty on Samsung Tab S6 Lite. I have no issue to connect trainer and other stuff but the I have very small FPS, I have to downgrade graphics to low level to be able to do any training. Itā€™s normal and just this Tab has poor GPU or something ?

I had the same on Wahoo RGT.