Samung Tablet Comptability

Hello, Im after a Samsung tablet to run zwift on. I bought a Samsung Galaxy A10 but after opening it found it would now support zwift, luckily the shop let me take it back. Im now looking for a different tablet is the Samsung Galaxy S6 lite or Galaxy S5e compatible with zwift?

If you’re looking for a tablet to run Zwift I would buy an iPad.

Hi @Isaac_Griffiths_MBPC welcome to Zwift forums.

You may want to read through the latest Android FAQ. There are some tablets known to work, and some older ones known not to work.

1 Like

The Galaxy Tab S6 is pretty sweet actually, in terms of specs.
I also use the Tab S5e and it works very well.

Hello Isaac,
Welcome to the forums! Sorry for delayed response.
S5e is great! I’m actually testing on one right now,
but if you can afford the S6 (and care about better graphics), get that.

Huawei Media Pads are nice too, esp the newer ones, but because Huawei is under some type of investigation by US, the prospects for Huawei devices getting timely OS updates and support from Google, is unclear. Hopefully that will get rectified at some point, because they make really nice devices.

Thanks for posting, and again, Welcome!
-Will

I’m using a Galaxy Tab S3 and it works well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m using a tab s6 lite and it works very well.

2 Likes

Hi I also use the samsung tab S6 lite. It works well but I cannot run or ride a training that is on training peaks. Can you?
Alfonso

Hi @will_botti and thank you for your comments!! Just a question: are you planning to improve graphics for the newer Tabs S7 and S7+ to take advantage of their processor power??, thanks in advance!!

Hello Jorge,
The S7 and S7+ use the Adreno 650 GPU, and already have our highest graphics settings (for mobile.)

In terms of further improvements for mobile, we will likely evaluate early next year.

Short-term for Android, we do have some graphics fixes coming for the Moon, and the Rain - basically long-standing bugs that were finally addressed recently, and should be in the next release.
Thanks for reaching out.
Will

Thanks a lot, @will_botti for keeping us informed and letting us know the state of advances. I really appreciate it!

1 Like

is this the same setting for the current gen ipad pro? highest graphics on mobile or is one platform better?

well i answered my own question. looks much better on ipad pro. kind of like it’s running in a higher resolution with similar detail