Didn't get teleported to the start of the race

Yesterday I registered for the Kiss race but a few things happened that I found unusual. First the race wasn’t shown in the list of the upcoming events when I started riding about 20 minutes before the start.

When it didn’t prompt me to go to the start line five minutes before the start time I disconnected from Zwift and reconnected but the race still wasn’t in the list. When the actual race started I wasn’t at the start line. I ended up meeting them at the ramp exit and riding with them but of course my results were not counted.

Which event was this, and how did you sign up for it originally? Thanks!

It was KISS Americas PM Race (Category C) starting at 7:20 PM Central on 3/16. I used Mobile Link event screen on my iPhone 5 to sign up for the event (it was showing ‘going’ next to it). Normally, after I launch Zwift on my PC I will see it reflected in my list of upcoming events but it wasn’t this time. The whole race was missing.

Sorry I didn’t to reply to this earlier! We’d like to get all the files from your Documents\Zwift\Logs folder so we can see if there’s any signs of what (didn’t) happen. Please open a support ticket via bit.ly/zwiftsupport, and we’ll check it out.