Cyclist Won't Move

I finally got past the pairing page and am ready to ride.  Everything looks good but the cyclist will not move.  It just sits on the side of the road.  

1 Like

Hi Steve I got the same problem as you and I am getting a little bit frustrate about it, don’t know what to do!!

I have the same issue, a restart changed nothing. I loved my few succeful sessions, and even created a workout of my own, but now my avatar just sits still.

More info would be helpful in solving your issues. 

Hi all, 

By the look of it you are not paired correctly, are you using standard trainers with speed/cadence sensor? The cadence sensor has to be paired too in order to start moving. THIS video on our YouTube channel may help. Check it out. :slight_smile:

Hi, thnx for the info but it does not help. Everything is connected nicely. Other hints?

Hi, thnx for the info but it does not help. Everything is connected nicely. Other hints?

Same problem here. It’s registering my trainer and shows Watts’s moving but the avatar won’t move? It was working fine now nothing.

Same here, I went out and bought Ant+, cadance and speed sensor and trainer, shows paired correctly but still sits on side of road. Very frustrating.

Can you post a pic of your pairing to assist in troubleshooting the issue.

Well my problem was my free trial was over. I paid for the subscription and it was back working.

I solved the problem when I paired differently. There were two options: #1 combined speed/rpm sensor and #2 separate. I do not rememeber which I changed into which a month or more ago, but changing the sensor coupling got my avatar moving. Too bad just before the free week was over :frowning: I hope it gives a solution.