Custom Workouts

I created a custom workout on my IMac. How do I access that workout on my other devices such as an IPad

This link should have all the answers to your questions: https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/articles/208467596-Using-Workout-Mode

Hi Paul

i saw this article but it does not help with my problem. I would have thought that when I create a workout on my login that it should be present on every device that log into to do a session. However I cannot find it on my IPad when I login

Brian,

When you create a work out it is saved on that device only, that is why I posted the link since it give instructions on how to move/copy the work out to other devices.

Sharing and Importing Custom Workouts

Once you’ve finished creating your workout, you can share it with your friends or other Zwifters - or add their workouts to your device - by following the steps below.

PC/Mac

Go to your Documents\Zwift\Workouts folder, find the “.zwo” file, and send it to your friend. Any .zwo files you move to your Documents\Zwift\Workouts folder will be added to your custom workouts menu the next time you launch the game.

iOS

In order to add custom workouts to iOS, you need to also have a computer with iTunes installed. It’s not currently possible to create custom workouts on iOS (as of 01/2017).

1. Plug your device into your computer and open up iTunes.
  2. Click on your device in iTunes, then click “Apps” and scroll down to the “File Sharing” section.  
  3. You should see Zwift listed, and it should have a “Zwift” folder. Click that, click “Save To,” and save it to a location of your choice.
  4. Find the saved Zwift folder, and copy all the workouts you want into the Zwift/Workouts folder
  5. Go back to iTunes, click “Add,” and choose the Zwift folder with the new workout files.  You’ll want to “replace” the folder on the device with your newly modified folder. 
  6. Click “Sync” to save the changes to the device.
    The next time you run Zwift, you’ll see your workouts listed.
1 Like

One small correction on step 5 of the IOS instructions.

More recent versions of iTunes have changed the “Add” button to “Add files” making it impossible to select a folder to add. Instead of clicking “Add files”, drag and drop the Zwift folder from Windows Explorer (or other file manager) onto the iTunes window (which sould still be showing the Zwift folder). When prompted, click “Replace”.

1 Like