Crashed and ZwiftPower results not showing

I have this problem and I rode the stage 4 of WTRL empowerment women’s series on Tuesday and arriving in first place cat B to the banner the program turned off and I don’t appear in the Zwift power results. Can you find that activity? I’m thinking of canceling my subscription.

@Veronica_Rodriguez
I split your question from the Zwift Academy thread.

Are you talking about this specific WTRL race?

Tell us more about what you mean by “the program turned off” please. Did the app crash leaving the computer running? Did the computer itself crash? Something else?

If the app crashed, our CS team can help figure out what happened if you mail in your crash logs from that session. Here’s how to find it and email it to us.

If there was a crash - sorry to say that your session wouldn’t have saved correctly for that race, and in turn, your data wouldn’t have passed on to ZwiftPower either. Let’s figure out what happened to cause a crash, and see if we can prevent it from happening again,

1 Like

The same thing happens to me and everyone I know who uses Zwift on Windows.

Since the last update, when one finishes the activity, the program closes itself without any type of error and does not record the activity in Companion.

I already deleted, cleaned the disk and reinstalled and does the same. Check the logs and there is no error at all, just close and go.

This started to happen from the last update.

@Salvador_Giovanetti

We’d really like to see the game’s log files on your end. Here’s how to find them. Would you email those to us please?

1 Like

Hello,

Here also in the race on Wednesday “DCU Iagttagelseslob powered by Feltet.dk”.

Apparently nothing appears in the log file, the last lines are:

[20:45:20] GroupEvents: Completed by laps for group “DCU Iagttagelseslob powered by Feltet.dk”, subgroup “DCU powered by Feltet.dk (A)”, start time 09/30/2020 07:45 PM
[20:45:20] GAME_FinishedGroupEvent: seconds = 3619.965088, late join = NO
[20:45:20] GroupEvents::RecordFinish() resultTimeInSeconds = 3619.965088
[20:45:20] LEADERBOARDS: Saving segment results for segment 1 with a time of 187475440.00
[20:45:20] Broadcasting PR for segment 1 with time 3619.97
[20:45:20] Loading WAD file ‘assets/UI/WhiteOrangeTheme/JerseyIcons/JerseyIcons.wad’ with file.
[20:45:20] FE-C 17 received
[20:45:20] Registered segment 173 with hash id 1392113
[20:45:20] Registered segment 174 with hash id 1392114
[20:45:20] Registered segment 175 with hash id 1392115
[20:45:20] Registered segment 176 with hash id 1392116
[20:45:20] Race Result Info - GroupEvent: EventID: 1073838, SubGroupID 1392112
[20:45:20] Got Notable Moment: FINISHED EVENT

And event error:

Nombre de la aplicación con errores: ZwiftApp.exe, versión: 0.0.0.0, marca de tiempo: 0x5f6ad2af
Nombre del módulo con errores: ZwiftApp.exe, versión: 0.0.0.0, marca de tiempo: 0x5f6ad2af
Código de excepción: 0xc0000409
Desplazamiento de errores: 0x0000000000844797
Identificador del proceso con errores: 0x1a48
Hora de inicio de la aplicación con errores: 0x01d6974a77304b1b
Ruta de acceso de la aplicación con errores: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zwift\ZwiftApp.exe
Ruta de acceso del módulo con errores: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zwift\ZwiftApp.exe
Identificador del informe: 26884017-975e-4479-9a9b-1d27f7ef17db
Nombre completo del paquete con errores:
Identificador de aplicación relativa del paquete con errores:

a greeting

1 Like

subo para que vean que hay un problema generalizado a los que tenemos zwift configurado en español.

Hi Shuji, thank you for your reply. Please tell me to which email address I sent the logs and I send them …

Same thing happened to me in the WTRL yesterday (it somehow got saved just on zwiftpower, but not properly in my zwift account ant the .fit file is damaged), and today in a crit race, .fit file also damaged and this second time I didn’t record on Zwiftpower (maybe it has something to do with being an individual race??).I also noticed that some messages that used to be in english (even when the software was set to spanish) got translated in the last update… I am guessing there might be a bug in the new code related to that, so I will send you the log files to any e-mail you tell me to provide more feedback on the issue.

@Salvador_Giovanetti

The email address and process to find your log files are in that link I provided.

como es de esperar que irán para largo, cambiar al idioma ingles que parece que funciona, y lo dejaría que eso de “cierra la brecha” suena a google traslate

Un saludo

1 Like

Lo puse en ingles y anduvo bien! Gracias! Lo dejo asi porque en castellano encima es horrible la traduccion jajaja

1 Like

Same happened couple times with me in last 3 month. When wifi lost connection and reconnected. I was technically in race, but leaderboard (time/ position) changed as a normal ride. I sent couple emails to support, but got couple noobish replays and decided to not continue this conversation.

Rgds,
A