Crash after login (iOS and AppleTV) [November 2021] [1.19.0]

Sill the same problem!

More then 24h unable to log in after update. Shame on you Zwift to treat customers this way!

2 Likes

Same here. Crash on filling in password and after I pressed next.

Apple TV 4K 2021. Latest version of zwift. 1.19

1 Like

Antwerp, Belgium.

Latest zwift update (previous worked fine)
Latest iOS. iPad Air 2021

App shuts down when trying to connect from userscreen.

Tried deleting app cache, uninstalling app, restarting iPad, installing app again. Nothing works.

I need my app, which I’m paying for, to work. Always trouble after an update (bugs) , never a gesture to make things right.

3 Likes

Same here, crash after login. Bug like this should be fixed pronto, were paying 15 a month ffs. Zwift is great, zwiftservice however…

2 Likes

Same situation here, using a tv 4K gen 2, iPad and iPhone companion app won’t connect if it even opens.

Been some time

2 Likes

I did it change

Same here. Crash upon launch

1 Like

Same here, app doesn’t launch after the the login dialogue. Apple tv, latest tvos, app updated to the latest version

Someone told me to get a vpn and change the location but same problem me too with iPad Pro

For what it’s worth, I updated my Apple TV to 1.19 today. No issues whatsoever with the game itself. The same can’t be said for ZCA on the iPad, which has the map start/stop issue mentioned elsewhere, though it works perfectly on my iPhone.

Internet provider: Xfinity
Latest TVOS version

Crashed after giving in password

iPhone 11 126G iOS 15.1

Zwift 1.19.0

Plz fix this!

Still the same story.
48h paid for without being able to access Zwift.

Off for a ride in pouring rain now, thx.

Crashing upon launch for both IOS 15.1 on iPad, as well as Android 11 on Samsung phone.
Zwift 1.19.0
Companion is running though - version 3.30.0

This morning I updated to latest version of Zwift. Also can’t log in with my apple tv 4k 2021. It returns to apple tv main screen. Already tried reinstalling the app and so on. Nothing seems to work.

Strange thing is that I tried my older apple tv HD with the latests version of Zwift and with this one I’m able to log in

1 Like

Hi,

I have same problem. Crash at loginscreen…
after username and pw.
Tried on three iOS devices, same problem.

1 Like

Much the same problem. Installed new update a few days ago and get to the point where I see lets go click to open get the usual message you forgot something etc etc then nothing . Mac returns to safari start page. Have tried new install several times now. Same on latest iPad and iPhone 12 .
Wouldn’t it be easier to scrap latest update and then we can at least use the app ? in apple . A few hours crashed is ok but not days . I don’t like paying for products I can’t use , its not correct. All my apple products are up to date

1 Like

Yes. I have the same opinion

I was able to fix Zwift on my Mac by deleting the app and reinstalling it.

• Make backup of Documents/Zwift/cp folder
  • Uninstall the app (drag from program folder to trashcan)
  • delete the Library/Application Support/Zwift folder (this is not being deleted by step 2)
  • Install Zwift
  • Copy backup of cp folder from Step 1 to Documents/Zwift
  • Ride on

I have the same problem with Apple TV 4K model A1842 ( 64G) with updated IOS.
I installed the new version of Zwift and now I can’t log in. When I press ‘Next’ I’m being thrown back to the Apple TV menu.
It happened this morning after I had been running on the new update the last few days.

Please fix this immediately - Thx.

1 Like

Fix it fast, please. As I was doing nothing (normally 3h zwiftride today), my wife asked me to clean the house :sob::scream:

5 Likes