I have an old second hand Jet Black trainer.
I have also mounted a Garmin Edge 605 speed and cadence sensor to my bike.
- My Gaemin Fenix 6 is now connected to the cadence sensor
- Zwift is picking up a device “Bion_CSC46”
- Zwift says it is connected to a speed sensor and cadence sensor “Bion_CSC46”
- Zwift is not reading a speed or cadence on this connect device
- My Garmin fenix 6 is reading the cadence from the Garmin sensor
- I dont have back wheel so cant use the speed sensor on the garmin cadence/speed sensor
- Jet Black Whisper is not one of the Jetblack options to select under trainers
- I have no idea if or how to connect my Garmin Fenix 6 to Zwift but i still wont have speed or power
- Zwift does not detect the Garmin speed/cadence sensor. Probably too old (±10year old)
Is there a solution as I cant go buy a new sensor during this lock down?