I have been using my computrainer with tour de giro with no problems. Zwift, however did not find my CT. Any suggestions? There is only a red flash on the usb and no green to indicate an open communication.
Rich_Fenoglio (Rich Fenoglio RaceWBR A) #1
Craig_Pate (Craig Pate) #2
You won’t need the USB dongle, pull it out. Just turn your CT on but don’t open RM1. Just work off your controller.
- If you want to calibrate, do it before you log on to Zwift.
- Open Zwift and you’ll come to a screen NO ANT+ or something like that.
- Click OK
- Log-in with your email address and password > OK
- Paired Devices Screen
- Search POWER
- It should find your CompuTrainer > OK
- It’ll go back to the Paired Devices Screen > OK
- Click JUST RIDE
- Start pedaling!
Nick_Hand_TW_Carbon (Nick Hand TW Carbon Repair) #3
This did not work for me, any idea why? I have 8 trainers and zwift can’t find any.