Anyone had problems with the most recent update? Now my companion app won’t load the map and connect via Bluetooth to my MacBook?
Same problem here, just started today… Loading Maps just spins and won’t load. Also my Apple Watch appears to connect but won’t transmit heart data.
Same problem. Eventually worked but took awhile
Same problem started with the upgrade. Stuck in Loading Maps.
Didn’t solve it yet, waiting for the support response, but found some work around that work for me. Following are the steps:
- I start the Zwift on my laptop without starting the ZC.
- I login without pairing by choosing the SKIP button and OK
- I choose the rout I want and enter using the RIDE button.
- Only after the Zwift enter the rout I start the ZC… and the correct map is loaded.
- Now I go to the the Menu --> Pair in the Zwift app. and pairing my Power-Watt.
- So its not so clean but it is working for me, till there will be an official fix.
Hope it will help someone.