Companion App - Android - issues since update

Hello,

Hope I am in the right place. I use a laptop and my mobile phone (Samsung – Android)– companion app (android) connected by Bluetooth to my Wahoo kicker for Zwift. I have noticed since the Zwift update in July that my Companion app now takes a lot longer to load on my phone – it used to open immediately before – but the main issue I have with the app is that when I am riding in an event the app sometimes shows the power ups (that’s the icons in the top with feathers and draft icons etc) sometimes it doesn’t, and if they do show on the phone screen if I press them to activate – they do activate but the white line around them doesn’t move – it does on my laptop – if I get a new power up the new one shows on the computer but the old one stays the same on the companion app – it does active.

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the companion app on my mobile several times but still no different. Hope this is understandable - is there anyone out there having similar issues or has a fix or any ideas of what I might be doing wrong. I’ve not had any issues prior to the July update. PS on the companion app on the android is says Version 3.16.0

Closed this one as I see you have a duplicate.