Companion app woes

Hello just tried to log onto the companion app and it says it’s out of date and there is a newer version so deleted and reinstalled but keep getting the same message when I go to open it . I have updated Zwift today I’m on iOS platform and tried a couple of times but having no joy . Anyone else having issues
Thanks

Yeah…Exaclty the same problem for me too.Working fine until a few hours ago.

Same problem using IOS 12.4.7, tried same didn’t work.

I an having the same problem. My choices are either unistall and then reinstall or do not use the companion.

Exactly the same. Both on iPhone and iPad, companion app says update is needed. Deleted and reinstalled, no good. Reset ipad/iphone, no good.

+1 here. Companion on iOS not working.

Me too, seems to have happened in the last hour or so (UK on Android)

1 Like

Yep, no worky!

Yep me… too? Me #558? I’m in Groundhog day here… constantly getting told the brand new app i just installed is not up to date. In the meantime, the app is Not on my device and I can’t use it.

1 Like

Similar on Android too.

1 Like

Emailed problem to Zwift - not really expecting a rapid reply

Exact same problem here as well. Emailed Zwift as well.

They are sipping champagne in the New France World…:clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Same here on Android. Since I use my power meter with ATV I can’t use Zwift the way I’d like until this is fixed.

2 Likes

Same here UK using Android. I guess there will be a newer “fixed/updated” version in the Play store soon?

2 Likes

Same issue. It was fine for two rides this morning but about a half hour ago I tried to use it again and no such luck. Out of Date, please update. Update goes to the iPhone App Store, I’m up to date.

2 Likes

That doesn’t work either man. Uninstall and reinstalled. No Workie…

2 Likes

Same here as well (Android).

Apparently this is why we can’t have nice things like new roads, new UI, and other features that’ve been requested forever cause every update to the core game somehow breaks something else within the game. :rofl:

1 Like

Hi everyone!!

Zwift Team is aware and we are looking into it. We are posting updates on https://status.zwift.com/

Thanks for your patience.

1 Like