Club icons - upload your own?

Hi I inquired about the ability to upload your own club icon, like a photo. This seems not yet possible. I’m posting here to rally for more support for such a feature. Hope more people like this idea and ‘make some noise’ too. Below is the Zwift support comment I got:

“ I’ve checked again all the info that we have about creating and using clubs in Zwift and it seems that at the moment you can only choose from a ready-made photo and icons database. Unfortunately, there is no possibility to upload any images from outside.

That being said, I’ve passed your suggestion on to the dev team, but we also encourage you to share your thoughts on the Zwift Forums.

The forums are a great place to get more community support for an idea and gain attention from our dev team. The more attention an idea receives, the more likely it’ll get implemented into Zwift. You may find many members have the same thoughts and ideas as you!

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Same here. We are setting up a club for an IRL club and this would be an excellent addition to Zwift!

1 Like

Until some idiot uses an explicit picture or something that has offensive language or racist slurs… this is why we can’t have nice things. I don’t think Zwift has any sort of content moderators like Facebook, can you imagine all the crap these people have to be subjected to at Facebook, I’ve heard it is a horrible job!

Better/easier to be safe and just limit it to pre-approved pictures/icons.

3 Likes

I get this but it’s probably not massively different from people using offensive language in game which there is a system to flag at the moment.

I wonder if it could be level restricted so that it has to be a long term user to avoid some of the issues.

Is a club image any different than me uploading an offensive profile pic? I’m sure they don’t moderate those so there certainly seems scope to do more with clubs

1 Like

I think this is a need for sure.

I don’t buy the ‘what if people do inappropriate things, argument as a blocker of a problem. I can already upload an avatar and chat. Limit to paying customers, Even charge me a premium to be able to do it.

Then suspend my account if I break a set of policies ….

1 Like