climing the slope with tacx vortex ,both watt and speed descend

when the slope is 0%,my average watt is 190w and the speed is 37km/h,but once i climing the slope,about 6%-10%,the watt dropped suddenly to only 110w,and the speed is only 6-8km/h, is there anyone faced the same problem with me ?

have you update your vortex whit tacx utility

…sounds like a 3.1.11 firmware issue. You should upgrade to 3.1.13

I also have a Tacx VS and agree with the comments above. Also, when you start a session, be sure that the device on the lower RHS is selected (connected trainer or something like that). I find that this choice is not always persistent and occasionally need to reselect it. Otherwise, the trainer resistance does not change with slope. Do you feel the resistance increase on hills?

I have a Tacx genius and find minimal change in resistance on hills, power and speed seem to be somewhere near what they should be but pedaling seems far too easy compared with hill climbing in all other software, any ideas…?

I have a Tacx genius and find minimal change in resistance on hills, power and speed seem to be somewhere near what they should be but pedaling seems far too easy compared with hill climbing in all other software, any ideas…?

Is this a ‘smart’ trainer?  I *think* that the Tacx trainers that can be controlled by FE-C must have ‘smart’ as part of their names AND have the updated firmware.  Mine is a new Vortex Smart, but I still needed to  update the FW to get the FE-C.  In Zwift, when I come to a hill, the change in resistance is unmistakeable.