Canyon TT Jersey kit not unlocked…

I don’ know. But I stated that I was not alone and made a link to this post in my email to the support.

1 Like

Same issue. Here is my response from ZWIFT:
Thank you for reaching out to Zwift.
I took a look at your account and it looks like you haven’t logged out since the end of your ride.
Zwift uploads to the servers during the logout so you will want to log out and then log back in to get the jersey.
If you have any other questions, feel free to reach back out!
Pretty poor response all things considered. I like the response they gave Olivier better, “I got a reply from the support that they have checked and confirmed I completed the event and added me to the list. I should get the kit within a week as they have received many requests.”
Hope they get back to me with the same answer.
Did you send them the .fit file?
Thanks, Tim,

No did not send anything except the screen capture from my initial post you can see at the top. No fit files, nothing.

Hope you will have a better answer soon !

Is emailing support@zwift.com and explaining the issue good enough, or is there more I need to do? I emailed support@zwift.com and received a generic response that mentioned “Replies sent to this inbox will no longer directly reach our team we won’t get your response.”. It’s not clear to me if they’re referring to the support@zwift.com or support-noreply@zwift.com email addresses. I emailed this morning but haven’t received a response which addresses the problem.

I contact them through their webpage support(dot)zwift(dot)com
At the end of the conversation with the robot, it directed me to a contact webpage (did not remember exact address).

I also participated in the warm-up and transferred at the end of the warm-up into the TT event. First time ever doing TT. I started in row 43 and gave everything. Strangely at around 500m to the finish all the stats on the screen (Timer, Map, …) vanished and I only saw the distance to finish anymore. I was of course nervous whether I missed a deadline or anything but everyone said there is no hard limit. finished and got confirmation and all, but in my stats the TT also shows up as Warm-up (saying I have TWO events of type Warm-Up though its clear from the details that neither the distance nor time is identicial. I also didn’t receive any jersey nor bike

As you can see the image clearly shows the TT but is labeled “Warm-Up”, also the screenshots show images from the Warm-Up (you can see the intervals on the left when looking carefully). Whats up there?

The “real” warm up is displayed correctly:

I completed a TT event, but not the warm-up, and didn’t unlock the jersey. Do you have to ride both in one go? I emailed Zwift and got quick responses, but they were unhelpful.

Hi everyone!

Any news regarding this issue?

I also would love to have the Kit unlocked :innocent:

Out of curiosity:
Did anyone got the Kit yet? :thinking:

Just got news yesterday for my request. It is still in the queue. As it is a manual process on zwift side, it can take up to 3 weeks !!! So just have to wait…

I think I do. I’m not even sure because I don’t know when it got into my garage as I didn’t see any unlock banner at the end of my events nor when logged in again.
Here’s what I found in my garage while looking for another one (that was supposed to be unlocked manually more than 2 weeks ago):

If it’s the correct one, it was sitting in the garage unticked -not new-

1 Like

Just checked few seconds ago on my Zwift app (on iPad) and there it was in my garage ! No warning, no banner, just among all the jerseys available… Thanks Zwift. It could have been added during the night.

1 Like

The Canyon kit silently showed up in my garage as well. I didn’t notice it at first because I was looking for a kit with “Speedmax” in the title. The kit is just labeled “Canyon”.

2 Likes

The Canyon kit popped into my garage as well at some point. I checked today and it is there. I didn’t email anyone, it just showed up without notification. If you didn’t get yours like many others go check your garage it maybe lurking in there under “Canyon”. Good luck and Ride on!

1 Like

Same problem

Same problem here. I have actually completed two workouts AND the TT races immediately to follow, and still have not “earned” the kit unlock. Are we supposed to complete on all four weekends?

Belay my last. After reading a number of these responses, I looked closer in My Garage, and it does appear that the Canyon kit did show up at some point, silently. No “You’ve Unlocked the [Canyon] kit” when starting the next ride - it’s just there, alphabetically under “Canyon”.