Can't Login - "Check Internet Connection" error - Windows 11

I keep having the same issue. I load the Zwift desktop app on Windows. Everything is up to date. I just logged in a few days ago and did a virtual ride.

Now, it pops up with login information incorrect / check internet connection. I’ve been asking Zwift ambassadors for 2 days now on how to get this fixed. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app like 7 times now. Gave permission for firewall access to all Zwift links/apps.

I can login on Mobile, any other device. I can’t even create a new user on the desktop app. I have followed all of the previous forum troubleshoots. NOTHING is working.

Hi @Geoffrey_Jones, welcome to Zwift Forums!

Thanks for reporting this login issue. I just checked our Zwift support and I can see that one of our colleagues is following up on this issue via email and just sent you some steps. I would appreciate it if you could give it a try and reply to the message via email if it helps.

Additionally, taking into consideration that the hardware is a work computer, any update on the internet may have created a type of restriction on the connection. I would also suggest the following:

• Reset Internet browser settings.

• Delete C:\Program Files (x86)\Zwift\data\cacert.pem, and do a fresh install.

If you’re still unable to sign in, please reply and send us the launching logs as suggested via email to continue investigating this specific situation.

Ive done everything. I sent the logs a little bit ago.