Problem to login Only through Home internet

Hello!

I founded previous discussions about the error “can t login. Check internet connection” and I have tried everything. I already uninstall zwift, I tried with other laptop and I get the same problem. I downloaded zwift on my iPhone and when I am connected to WiFi I get the same problem. I already called to internet provider and the have restarted the modem to factory settings. I still get this problem. I disabled firewall but it continues with the problem. I ve read to restart laptop to factory settings and Right now I am waiting for my laptop. The curious situation is that when I access from my phone whitout WiFi I can login. Anyone has a clue on this one?

Sounds like a DNS issue on your router. Within the routers settings change the DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 (these are Google’s DNS servers).

Hello Paul thanks for your quick response. I am not sure if I need to call the internet provider to change DNS settings. I just tried with Linksys app of my router but still the same

Did you open a command prompt and type in ipconfig/flushdns

Just tried that one and same situation. Need to add that my internet is working perfect, I can navigate without a problem. Any Idea Paul on what could be happening? Thanks In advance for your help

You might need to contact your ISP to see if they are blocking those ports/addresses for some reason.

Thank you! I will call them again! Have a nice day!

Hi Juan, did you resolve this problem? I have exactly the same issue.

Hello Ben, Juan,

For me exactly the same problem. My companion app will login, but it usually takes a lot of time (minutes). My zwift program on my windows PC recently started giving me the “Failed to login. Check internet connection error” even though my internet through wifi is working fine. When I switch to a hotspot on my mobile I get in straight away. I would really like to find a solution for this as I currently can’t really ride effectively.

Here are two links that may help you solve your problem. i would also sugest getting a wired connection to your Zwift PC

https://support.zwift.com/de/"check-your-internet-connection"-error-(cycling)-BkWrZC1WSQ

https://kb.zwiftriders.com/disappearing-riders

Thanks Gerrie for the work around.
The first link doesn’t work for me, the second link could work for me.
But as you mentioned, I solved the problem with a wired connection.
Problem solved and no more drops out from my companion app!