Calibration zycle z pro

Hello,

Im trying to calibrate my zycle z pro but it tells me to reach 131 Kph :frowning:

I tried with ant+ and via Bluetooth but I have the same answer.

¿have you had or seen something like that before?

Hi @Nicolas_Gutierrez

Welcome to the forum.

Rather use the trainer app. You don’t need to use Zwift.

1 Like

I get something similar when I try the calibration tool as of v1.27 - I’m using the Wahoo kickr, the response is the same: don’t

I have a Z pro. This trainer can’t be calibrated (it is factory calibrated). For some reason the calibration option appeared on Zwift a few updates ago which is of zero use for the Z pro.

Thanks for the info Chris.

Hi there!,

I had the same problem when I’m trying to calibrate.
ok, if there is no need to calibrate, why my trainer is giving to me half of watts in Zwift if I compare with the crank powermeter?
thanks!

is this a wheel on trainer? They can be wildly inaccurate, I would trust the powermeter and pair that to Zwift instead of the trainer.

Thanks Mike,

yes, wheel on trainer,
I would like to keep the powermeter crank but unfortunately it’s not mine, I borrowed it for the test.

There are some things you can probably do to try to get them closer in accuracy. Did you ensure the tire pressure is full per the manufacturer recommendation, and that the roller on the trainer is tight enough against the wheel? Also, you may need to warm up the trainer a bit (ride for 10 or 15 minutes) before it starts to become more accurate?

Thanks Mike,
I’ll try to check all these things.