Calibration Ride gets 'stuck' on step 3

Hey all,
Since a few days I am the proud owner of an Elite Suito smart trainer. To get started with Zwift I have to do this pre ride calibration ride. These are 5 steps en the first step is to paddle to 37kph and stop paddling. When I do this it then tells me to keep paddling in the current speed. This is step 3 of 5 but I’ve been paddling for more then 30 minutes and nothing happens.
Now…I don’t want to sound lazy but without any sign of progress or durance it didn’t feel right so I stopped.

When I search the internet about these calibration rides (e.g. youtube tutorials) I get the feeling this should be a matter of just minutes.

Am I doing something wrong?
Hopefully someone can help me with this.

Kind regards,
Rob.
The Netherlands.

To me the same :thinking::angry:

If it does not work in Zwift then you can use the trainer app. The result is stored on the trainer so you will be calibrated using Zwift or the trainer app.

1 Like

Thank you! That worked perfect.

1 Like

Thanks Gerrie!

and Rob, to answer your specific question, the calibration in Zwift should take around 1 minute.

1 Like

Same here, and I know I can calibrate using the trainer app. But i guess the point for me is that zwift gets stuck, I’m not the only one having the issues but i don’t see a resolution here in regards to the zwift problem?

Same issue, what gives? Is this a known problem, will there be a fix? Is it my trainer? I’m using a Saris M2

Hi,

Forgive me for being slow here, but what trainer app? I have this Zwift calibration issue, but it used to work.

Thanks
Rob

1 Like

Has anyone found a solution to this? I’ve got an elite suito that I can calibrate neither on zwift nor on the my e-trainer app. I have no idea how I’m going to calibrate it now. Anyone have any suggestions?

I’m still stuck too.

Calibrate with the Elite software/app and NOT with Zwift. Make sure you are fully disconnected from Zwift and Zwift is completely shut down (if using Windows, Zwift should not be in the Quick Taskbar in the lower right of the screen).

I’m having similar issues. Can’t calibrate in Zwift (stalls at step 3) and now can’t calibrate in Elite app either. Managed fine when I first had it about 2mths ago but after setting up with Zwift feel it needs calibrating but am unable to!

Same here getting exactly the same problem. Trainner is saying keep pedaling at current speed. If stop pedaling at 37kph and let trainer stop nothing happens.

If I use the elite app to calibrate it says stop pedaling at 33kph at let trainer spin to a stop. Which I do, then it says wait for response. But nothing happens until a long wait and it says calibration failed.

I’m so over it :frowning: Been wasting days trying to fix it, Nothing! works. Lost so much training time over this issue.

Same here getting exactly the same problem. Trainner is saying keep pedaling at current speed. If stop pedaling at 37kph and let trainer stop nothing happens.

If I use the elite app to calibrate it says stop pedaling at 33kph at let trainer spin to a stop. Which I do, then it says wait for response. But nothing happens until a long wait and it says calibration failed.

I’m so over it :frowning: Been wasting days trying to fix it, Nothing! works. Lost so much training time over this issue.

Exactly the same problem here with a Elite Suito. It says to reach 37 kph then stop pedalling and let it go down to 0 but when I reach 37 kph, it jumps to step 3 and says to keep pedalling at the current speed. I pedalled for 5 minutes but nothing happens after that so I gave up.

1 Like

I have seen someone suggested to go as fast as possible, if I remember correct over 50km/h

Hi, same issue with my Elite Tuo. The calibration fails with both apps, zwift and the
Elite MyETraining app. I have tried to contact the Elite support three weeks ago but I am still waiting for my new account to get activated. Embarrassing…

Same issue for me, Zwift sticks on “pedal at 37kph” but nothing happens, and Elite app gives the same issues as mentioned previously (I have a Zumo). Any ideas please?

Same here, stuck at step 3

Third try and have been pedaling for 30 min.

I have a kenetic road machine
Tried calibration with their ap too but the kenetic ap keeps closing
Deleted ap reinstalled same issue.
UGH.

The cycling gods don’t want me to calibrate!

Used iPad and kentic fit ap
Calibration worked and transfered to zwift .
This is a must do!
It took 3 sec off my pr sprint
& 2min and 30sec off my pr lap in Central Park Loop.