Bkool smartpro black - no connect zwift

Hi @Sandy_Thomson
The software (win 10) is hanging on ‘logging on’ after typing in username and password.
Any suggestions?

Hmm, not sure. Does it do the same thing if you create a dummy account, or if you try it on the latest version?

It also might be worth trying 5.32 instead of 10 in the versions file, just to rule that out.

1 Like

Changing back to 5.32 worked, and it is showing version 5.32 in the about app details.
Have selected trainer
But no option to select FE-C?!!

@Sandy_Thomson
Thanks for all your help
Still no luck though.
Just looked at the trainer info on the app
it’s a bkool trainer pro v3.02 (ant). Is it just incompatible?

@Sandy_Thomson
It does look like v3.02 is not compatible, need v3.06 or later.

Comment #123 in
dcrainmaker /2015/08/announces-software-available.html#comment-1325510

Thanks again for all your help!
Matt

@Matt_E_Bayside_Tri Ah yes, I’d forgotten about the early version ones. That’s a pain in the backside. I’ll add a note to the instructions for that.

1 Like

Hi,

In my toolkit app, its states by Bkool Smart Pro is FW: 3.1.

I’ve followed your steps but just get the below (hopefully the screenshot shows).

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi - I also have this problem, and all the software links have expired. Anyone willing to share the links again? Specifically looking for MAC version @Sandy_Thomson

Thanks

Sure @Hans_Ravnsfjall updated links are in this post: Bkool smart pro 1 - #6 by Sandy_Thomson

@Craig_Rainford, this might be too late now but I think you need to connect the trainer to the book app via Ant+, not bluetooth

Hi Sandy - any chance the links can be re-loaded - I’m having this issue and the latest links have expired

Updated links here: Bkool smart pro 1 - #10 by Sandy_Thomson

hello can you help me please. The links are expired and I can’t find another file to download. Thank you.

1 Like

hello Sandy can you post a new link please.

I have the same troubles with my bkool smart

Thank you
Frederiek

1 Like

Hi @Sandy_Thomson

Sorry to also bother you - but I am also having issues finding the file.
Could you please send it to me - I would be grateful :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Nicolai, Denmark

1 Like

Hi,
I have successfully used the fix several times in the past when my bkool pro forgets its ant+ fe-c setting. Now though, when I install and run the old version 3.xx simulator, I get the mesage “Error connecting to multiplayer server” and the only option seems to be exiting the simulator. Therefore I never get the option to enable fe-c.
Does anyone know of a workaround for this?

Thanks,
Pete

Hi @Peter_Wheatley did you find a solution, I am having the same issue.
regards

Hi Nigel,

Bad news I’m afraid. My solution was to buy a secondhand Tacx Flux 2. I haven’t tried the Bkool again since.

Regards,

Pete

I thought that might be the case. Thank you for letting me know.
Regards