Bkool smartpro black - no connect zwift

Hi guys !

Buy a smart - bkool smart PRO black -
It is updated in its latest version,
I tried to connect it to zwift by cell phone (samsung), you can’t find it as a controller.
I tried connected by the notebook (by bluetooh and ant +), also not found as a controller.

Can anyone with that same smart get it?

![WhatsApp Image 2020-03-26 at 06.52.44|236x500]
(upload://dAOo70KJq2PhUCDQCBFB6PhQ6yw.jpeg)

I believe you need to enable Ant+ FE-C mode on the Bkool Smart Pro to allow Zwift to see it as a controllable trainer. The instructions from Bkool are here:

Is this what you have tried already?

Also, I think it will only work as a controllable device via Ant+. It doesn’t allow control from Zwift via bluetooth

thank you very much for the instructions! I will do that and give you feedback.

OK ! I have usb ant + to use! thank you again.

the website says firmware version 3.25 to release the FE-C.

but in the toolkit the latest version of bkool pro black is at 3.16.

What happens if you install the Bkool simulator, is there any option to upgrade the firmware from that?

I’d be interested to know if you get this working as I have a friend with the same problem.

unsuccessfully ! I can’t find bkool pro smart as a controller.

hi, i have the same problem. on bkool toolkit i have 3.16 release, so i tried to upgrade to 3.25 but no result. still in 3.16. 2 days ago there was no problem.

any news?

Hello ! I have news! a friend in another topic helped.
I’ll get the link for you to follow step by step what I did and it worked. ! wonderful !

:wink:

:+1: :boom:

Hi, I have the same problem. In bkool toolkit I have version 3.16, so I tried to update to 3.25 but couldn’t. Bkool tolkit says it is the latest version and does not update to 3.25.

Hello Friend.
follow what this guy explains.
download the bkool app on the notebook in the version that has the link,
install … and follow the instructions! I got it !

Thank you very much for your indications. Problem solved. :+1: