Badges, no badges

I completed the following routes and did not receive badges for riding.
Out and back
Tempest Fugit
Is there anyway to get credit???

Just like your friend Holly’s post, your profile is set to private so we can’t see your activities to determine what might be the issue. Looking on Strava, though, it looks as though you stopped your Tempus Fugit ride before you reached the end (you have to get to the arch for a third time to complete the route - twice forward and once reverse. And I don’t see anything that looks like Out and Back Again in your recent Strava activities.

2 Likes

Hi, I also completed Serpentine 8 and was credited on ZC, but not in Zwift app itself ?! Wonder why ?

I have not gotten badges for 3 workouts in the last week (Queens Highway, Dutchy Estate & Big Foot Hills) and I have completed each of the routes. Except today I did the Big Foot Hills route, 46 miles and never got an achievement badge in-game like usual (only a 41.9 mile route). What gives?!?!? That was a tough course

1 Like

Check that you completed the whole route.

Also be sure you are not logged in on multiple devices. Mismatched log ins/outs will result in not getting badges.

1 Like

I seems like I should have considering I did 46.1 miles, in a 41.9 mile route right? Looks the same … how would I check to verify? It was a meetup, that I had to get out of cuz of a tech glitch, and get back in, but it started me from scratch again, then did 46.1 miles.

I have the same problem, completed the last stage of Haute Route Watopia. It was Quatch Quest route, I just level it up, but no badge and I think no xp points, I had never done that route. But there were people ridding with me on that event that received the badge.!

I just in 54 miles trying to get the badge for big foothills and nothing!! That sucks

Is your game up to date? This route was known to be broken in 1.39 but supposedly fixed in 1.40.

How to check game version:

https://support.zwift.com/en_us/checking-your-game-version-H1wddkVR8

Running 1.40.0 Never had this issue before and it was a long route to repeat. I climbed Titans Grove 2 more times and never changed the route The status bar of the route went all the way to the end at the end of Diego flats at 43.6 miles and I kept going 10 more miles until I got too frustrated. Never changed the route and the status bar stayed full without the badge popping up.

Hi @John_Bock_TTR welcome to Zwift forums.

Shuji at Zwift HQ here. I checked your game logs see your May 20 ride on Bigfoot Hiils covered a distance of 53.8 miles - as you said. Contact my Support colleagues and they can manually award the route badge.

A couple of things I noticed while I was looking at your logs:
Your ATV was still on Zwift 1.39 that day, and that version had a known issue with Big Foot Hills that was fixed in 1.40. Please check your tvOS settings and allow it to update apps automatically from the App Store.

While you’re in tvOS settings - allow it to update tvOS versions automatically. Yours is a couple versions behind the latest v16.5.0

Occasionally - I also see simultaneous logins from an iPad7,5. Don’t log in to the game app from a second device, as concurrent logins create weird issues. Badges not awarding is one of them.

Lastly - I see log ins without matching log out events, which suggests either a game crash or a session that wasn’t closed. On tvOS in particular - it’s easy to leave the app unintentionally running in the background after your Zwift session. If you force-close the app, you’ll be sure to avoid any issues that this might create.

Hi,I’ve completed all older routes ,I have badges for most but not all like 4 horseman ( completed a few times ) and a handful of gravel recently
I don’t know where to ask for help on this matter