Badge for Muir and the Mountain course

No Zwift 9000 computer has ever made a mistake or distorted information…

I wouldn’t mind so much if I hadn’t done it twice, and if I actually wanted to do it again. I don’t like muir and mountain. Too many rolling hills before and after the KOM!

Another question on this - do I still get the bonus xp for route completion even if the badge is not issued?

No, you do not (happened in France, Petit Boucle on Thursday).

Wow – I was almost sure I’d ridden this route, and was also wondering why I didn’t get the badge. I made a similar error on the Surrey Hills the first time I tried it, not reclimbing Fox Hill.

Hi, I did this route again for the 2nd time thinking that I didn’t ride enough during my first try. I kept on going and I was routed to a loop and ended up on the same area. But I already did 59km and still no badge has appeared. :confused: Anything I’m missing here?

Hi @Dennies_Asilo, you stopped short of finishing the route, it begins and ends at the top of Titans Grove KOM.

2 Likes

Hi, but I passed through that segment twice. As you can see on the route screenshot I even completed a loop and went back to the titans grove. Done 59km already, how much more should I do?

ROUTE BASICS

Length: 33.9 km (21.1 miles)
Elevation: 767 m (2,516‘)
Lead-In: 5.2 km (3.2 miles)
Map: Watopia

You stopped after 36.44 km, seems you lost connection (no HR) for about 9 minutes and continued.

@Mike_Rowe1
I took a look at this activity in Companion and Strava - not sure what happened, but after this 9 minutes break he stayed on the route, turned later (to Fuego Flats). So in my opinion he should get the badge - he has got the Strava segment…
The question is what happened in this 9 minutes break (connection to Zwift servers?).
But it is saved as one activity… No idea here.

Hi, yep I took a break at the point and deciding if I want to continue or not :slightly_smiling_face:. I also needed to plug and charge my ipad. But yeah this is frustrating as I did this route twice already and still didn’t get the badge.

My bad, didn’t realize there was a pause and when it looked like he stopped i closed the app.

@Dennies_Asilo are you sure you don’t have the badge already?

Unfortunately still none :disappointed:

Is this the scout group ?

What badge have you got ?

I got the cooking badge !

Ride on.