Avatar is not moving. everything is paired and connected

Hello everyone, Zwift has worked great since I started back in December. Yesterday I signed up for the Parlee speed mission, now all of a sudden power output and speed aren’t registering in game and my avatar is not moving. At first I thought it was a coincidence but now I’m not so sure. I’ve tried unpairing and pairing my kinetic smart trainer. It’s showing paired. I powered off and on my Apple TV. I checked for the latest firmware in my kinetics app. I did a spindown and calibration in my kinetics app. My speed and power is registering in the kinetics app. I even deleted the Zwift app and reinstalled. I don’t understand it… I didn’t change a thing and everything seems to be connected as always. I’m not sure what else to do. I’ve contacted Zwift support but so far haven’t gotten anywhere. Hopefully you guys have suggestions. Thanks

Are there any other devices that might be grabbing the bluetooth signal or interfering?

Thanks for the suggestion Mike but no it’s only my kinetic trainer and companion app that are connected via Bluetooth. I even tried turning off the companion app. I guess the Apple TV remote is also using Bluetooth. My problem is absolutely nothing is different from when it’s been working for the past 3 months and when it stopped working yesterday.