Auto upload to Strava

Thanks J. Strauss! I’m not in the industry and cannot explain why it doesnt work, but it seems like the Zwift-team should listen to you. Or hire you. I dont have the time nor the energy to search for errors so hopefully, Eric, you will try to solve this problem. Them we will all be active Zwifters and will recommand the program for others. That will not happen as it is today. Looking foreward to hear from you. Good luck

Hi Bernt,

If the .FIT file exists on your computer in your Documents\Zwift\Activities folder (which you can then manually upload to Strava yourself), then the issue is dissimilar to Jürgen’s since his entire Documents directory doesn’t seem to exist for some reason.

However, if this is the case (Documents\Zwift does not exist) then we can look into it further. That being said, help us help you by submitting a support ticket and including your log files - you don’t need to search for an error because we can do that for you :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi Jürgen,

Most of our responses are not actually canned (contrary to popular belief) - they are coming from our programmer who worked on the installer. It’s pretty rare to find someone where ZwiftApp is not creating the proper Zwift folders within your Documents folder.

The two other times we’ve encountered this, the Documents folder only existed on a network that was accessed via a VPN (hence the questions we had asked before). It’s that unique! I’m not saying this is a bad set-up but one that isn’t often encountered.

We are looking into modifying the game to write to any writeable folder (possibly the local Zwift program folder) if no Documents folder exists but it’s a bit low on our priority since it’s currently only affected a handful of people and we don’t have a huge amount of resources at the moment.

But thanks for understanding and for your continued patience!