Apple TV x Companion (Android) 3 devices BT

I have a new elite smart, and it does not work connected through the zwift companion. I have an Apple tv and only connect 2 Bluetooth items, but I have 3 devices.

On notebook and apple tv it appears as QD 56 and works normally, but on companion it appears as QD 20 and elevation does not work. My cellphone is a galaxy s10 (android)

Hi @MarcioSalgueiroMTB welcome to Zwift forums

Can you give more details please? Which Elite smart trainer model?
Is it a model that broadcasts in both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart?

If the device ID is “QD 56” that’s most likely the Bluetooth signal. “QD 20” might be its ANT+ signal. It’s possible anyway. Would you confirm during the pairing screen that the “BLE” icon appears next to both QD 56 and QD 20 signals?

Hi @shooj, thnks for help, sorry my english.

The trainer is Novo Smart Elite

Is it a model that broadcasts in both ANT + and Bluetooth Smart?

Yes, transmit the 2, both on the ant + and on the BT directly on the pc or on the tv applet it works perfectly.

If the device ID is “QD 56” that’s most likely the Bluetooth signal. “QD 20” might be its ANT + signal. It’s possible anyway. Would you confirm during the pairing screen that the “BLE” icon appears next to both QD 56 and QD 20 signals?

The name on the ant + is Elite something (I can’t remember for sure), on the Bluetooth of the pc and apple tv qd56 only on the companion on my phone (galaxy s10) appears qd20

QD20 20-05-12 091409|683x500

Hm, ok. It’s interesting that this problem occurs only when using Zwift Companion as a Bluetooth bridge.

Zwift Companion creates that bridge by using a WiFi connection between the Apple TV and the smarphone that’s running the Zwift Companion app. Because this bridge relies on a good WiFi signal, would you try some basic steps to make the WiFi better?

For starters, please try rebooting your cable / DSL modem. Follow this by rebooting your WiFi router.
There are other steps you can take to reduce the WiFi inteference.

Would you try these steps and let us know if that helped?

I already did this test, my wifi is 5ghz. The speed is the maximum in the tests and the signal too. I already did the test using my powermeter stages and HR Magene by the companion both on apple tv and on windows pc and it worked normally.

I suspect there is some protocol difference (or something like that) from android phones. I tested it on my galaxy s10 (BLE 5.0) and my wife s10e (BLE 5.0) and both appear qd20