ANT+ Update

I am running Zwift (v94-1.0.44414) on a Samsung Galaxy A40 (edit: Android 9) smartphone using SmartView to project on my Samsung TV. Up to the last update I could connect my TurboMuin Misuro Sensor, Sigma R1 Duo HR belt and a Bryton cadence sensor via BT and everything was working just fine. Now the phone does not detect any BT devices within Zwift anymore. I have to connect via Ant+, which was okisch but did not pick up the Bryton cadence. Using the same Zwift version on my Huawei m5 lite still detects devices via BT. Any ideas on what’s wrong on the Samsung?

did another test today (same set up as above) but tried a event / group workout. Had some issues with the speed going all over the place. Was fine when I was just running along (and increased and decreased the pace). But when I flipped over to the workout the speed was all over the place…started out of the blocks at 30kph when everyone else was going @ 6 :slight_smile:

Hi all

I’m using Samsung S10 with Garmin speed and cadence sensors on a Cyclops Mag trainer.
All is good with connecting to the sensors but on rides my avatar doesn’t move.
It says that I have 25km left of free riding.
Am I doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance

Brad

I tired this out again and it seems to work fine as long as it doesn’t find a bluetooth controllable trainer (even if it is not paired).

my ant+ sensors (power meter cadence and heart rate) are all found but once the controllable trainer is found they all disappear.

today i paired my trainer to a different device/app. then loaded zwift and was able to connect to an ant+ power meter, cadence sensor and hear rate monitor and it all worked fine.

Chris_W2,
Thank you so much for the feedback.
Could you please email support@zwift.com with your details?
We really want to track this down.
Thanks again for the post.
-Will

Hi. I recently updated my Android beta on samsung s9 on Android 9. It will pick up my garmin ant+ hrm and garmin ant+ cadence sensor no probs but wont detect my garmin ant+ speed sensor. It’s the version 1 sensor. I am guessing this is on the unsupported list at the moment but I dont have any bluetooth sensors on my training bike so the app is useless without speed at the moment. Can it be added soon??