Alpe Du Zwift Sectors 1, 2 and 3 Show Incorrect PRs

Hi all,

I’m a regular on Alpe Du Zwift and I noticed today that the PRs on Sectors 1, 2 and 3 are totally wrong. Attached are screen dumps of the 3 sectors.

I appears that the remaining sectors are fine as far as I have noticed. This bug is only on the first 3 sectors.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Could be a dodgy SQL statement on Sectors 1,2 and 3.

Ride on!

Same here for the last 14 days or so :biking_man:‍♂

Yep, I’ve seen this too.

Still happening in the August release.

Same here too. Times are 26, 26, and 2 seconds.

Even after the update 14 August 2020, this problem has not been fixed!

2 Likes

Seems that it’s fixed now. At least, it worked fine for me today on Apple TV running the latest version (54684).

No it has not been fixed as of 22 August 2020. I rode up the Alpe a couple times today. Still the same error.

See attached photo.

What really is disappointing is that I have contacted Zwift support twice in the past month without any reply…

That’s odd. I used to get this bug consistently, and I didn’t get it yesterday. What platform are you running on? Are you up to date? Maybe it was just a fluke for me.

Yep… certainly up to date. I use a Macbook (which is up to date). Must have been a fluke… It bugs me no end!

How strange! I definitely saw proper PRs for those initial sectors yesterday. I’m on AppleTV, and I usually see silly low PRs like your screenshot. Must have been just a fluke then, oh well!

Hi all,

Hi,

I climbed Alpe Du Zwift today 6 September 2020. The PR issues on the first 3 sectors STILL exists even after the update a few days ago.

See my screen dumps below.

1 Like

Climbed the Alpe yesterday(11-10-2020) and still incorrect PRs for the first 3 sectors. This error has been dragging on for months now… very disappointing Zwift.

I get this too.

FIXED - HUGE KUDOS to Zwift!

I hit the Alpe Du Zwift today and the first 3 sectors that were showing incorrect PRs have been fixed. They are now showing the correct PRs.

I know I have been banging on about this issue for months now, but I really want to thank Zwift for fixing this bug.

See my screen dumps below.

Ride on!

2 Likes

I had one ride where it seemed fixed too, and then it went back to normal (not fixed) the next time.

I’m afraid that you were probably just lucky that time.

These anomalies make me wonder what sort of complete mess the Zwift code is. How could this be a local issue to 3 segments and not to others? And the erronious results are almost proportional, as if there was a unit error, but with a unit error I’d expect a factor of 60, for example. Then it’s not even repeatable?

1 Like

Hi,

I rode the Alpe Du Zwift again yesterday 15 October 2020. No PR errors on the first three segments. So whether I got lucky for the second consecutive day or the bug has been fixed, only time will tell.

I’ll keep you in the loop Alpe Du Zwift lovers.

NOT FIXED.

See my screen dumps as of October 21 2020.

COME ON ZWIFT…let’s get this problem fixed

I can only agree with you. Been in IT long enough to notice bugs and I see so many in Zwift.
My guess is some cut and pasted code from AdZ went into Ventoux and not properly cleaned up. Some data tirckles back into AdZ. I noticed the same wrong PRs, with a date I was climbing Ventoux… Go figure.

Another thing that makes me cringe is this academy stuff, 3 different stats on zwift . com / companion app and zwift… They can’t event count up to 12. Makes no difference to me but for anyone going for a pro contract, how can they trust they have been treated fairly?