ZwiftPower Leagues (old)

Just a heads up.

I’ve been through and closed all leagues that have been untouched for 4 weeks or more (record was 18 months).

The list should be a bit cleaner now.

Hi James …
I’ve been looking for topics about Leagues , i’m from Indonesia (ZID) …
we already have regular event “ZID Gobar” every wednesday and saturday ; my team and me was thinking to make it more fun (maybe competitive) and attrack more people (mostly indonesian) to join our ride ; is it possible for saturday’s ride became League ?

thanks …

Yeah. Raise an event change ticket and I’ll pick it up for you.

Hi,
Just wondering if this is going forward?
I’m keen to participate in this league as there are very few leagues in my time zone and this one would fit in perfectly.

Hi James,

i’ve been requesting for (temporary) event race series for our Team Club ; ZIRT ( Zwift Indonesia Racing Team ) last night …
our goal to attract and give experience (including learning) to our fellow indonesian zwifter that asking to join ZIRT and mostly they know the nature in esports virtual cycling (zwift) enviroment …
hopefully it can be processed …

regards

Hi Kirk …

we have schedule open for everyone in saturday morning (11:00 AM UTC / 06:00 AM WIB)

“Tarkam Race” almost like chase race …

feel free to join …

regards

You don’t need to tell me you’ve rasied a request. I don’t ignore them if someone doesn’t tell me on the forums :slight_smile:

Having a look now.

Thanks james …

checking now …

regards,
andrew

Hi James,

i’ve request some change for the Tarkam Series Event , this morning …

it’s about the results , i was forgot to mention that we need that results appear on ZP including the scoreboard after the race …

thanks for your kind attention

regards,

Hi James,

thanks for your response from my request on our event this sunday (03/07/2022) morning , last night i’ve asked you for small change (hopefully can be permanent for every month) and about league / series …

waiting for the reply soon

regards,

Andrew,

Please stop posting in here every time you send me an email to tell me that you have sent me an email :joy:

2 Likes