Zwiftpower 4 digit code

Hi Zwifters,

Have tried to find the answer, sorry for asking again if answered…can I remove the 4 digit code after my last name after connecting Zwift to zwiftpower? Is that possible? Or will I always been known as Darren 5445 :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks,
Darren.

If you’re talking about changing in Zwift, go to “my.zwift.com”, My Profile, then Edit Profile, delete 5445, then Save. If you are talking about Zwift Power, then go to Profile, then Settings, delete 5445, then Update.

1 Like

Miro already told you how to do it (and yeah, you have to do it separately in both places), but just to be clear: the code is just used to authenticate that it is actually you opening the ZP account and so yes, you can delete it as soon as your accounts have been successfully linked, it’s not like a race/license number or anything.

3 Likes

Thank you Miro and Anna for the reply.

Thanks Anna! I feel like your answer actually better addresses the spirit of the question (If someone already hooked up their accounts, they already know how to literally make the name change). I was searching for quite a while trying to figure out if I could remove the zwiftpower 4 digit code after a successful connection (without messing anything up) and your answer helped a lot!

1 Like