Zwift - Watopia 12/09/2016 Specialized 50km Contest - Watopia Edition

Howdy, Not sure this is the correct place for this question…

I thought I had entered the above-named contest, then rode the 50 km in Watopia. I have not received confirmation that my entry has been officially confirmed. How do I find out?

You would have seen an on-screen confirmation upon completing the 50k.  The bike you are given for the challenge can be distinguished by it’s lack of caliper brakes since it has disc brakes.

Once you cross the 50km on a ride there will be a popup on the bottom of the screen telling you that you are enter into the contest. You will not receive an email or any other confirmation.

Hey! Thanks for your quick responses!! 

Unfortunately, I saw neither the banner nor the disc brakes so I must have done something wrong. NO PROB! I’ll try it again!

I saw somewhere that you may have go over 50km until you see that banner.

I like you positive attitude. “no Prob i will do it again”

I used the iOS app on the iPad for the first time. Worked pretty well. I joined and agreed to the specialized challenge, but completion never prompted on the Richmond course. I rode 32 miles as I did on the other worlds, but nada on the Richmond course.

Could this be a problem related to the iOS app?  Everything else seemed to work great! Love to get credit if I could, but thought I would put it out there in case the app had a bug that needs looked at. I already completed Watopia and London for entries into the contest. 

Above all, thank you for such a fantastic workout tool. 

Paul